Passionately In Love (Part 1)

"Alpha! We have caught two rogues, near the new human's house!" My beta, Vishal informed me, anger rushed through me at the mention of those mutts. While the place my beta mentioned, sent chill down my spine. That was my human mate's house. A fear of her getting hurt gripped my heart.

"Was any one hurt? People that live there, in that house?" I asked him, hoping for a negative answer in reply.

"The girl who live there got some minor injuries, she was in backward when they were passing by and they attacked her but our warriors reached there on time and saved her." Vishal told me, and i wasted no moment in transforming into my night black, large wolf and sprinted off in the wood. I need to see her, make sure she is alright. I & my wolf, we both were restless, and in pain thinking someone had dared to hurt our mate.

"Its all because of you, jerk! If you had accepted her then she would been alright, safe and with us!" My wolf taunted me, and i couldn't say anything as i knew, he was right. Because of her being an human, and my past, I couldn't accepted her nor any one in our pack knows that i have found my mate. I brushed my thoughts aside, knowing it wasn't time for that. First, i need to make sure that my mate is safe. And with in few minutes, I was standing in her backward. I went behind the tree and change into my human body, and wore my clothes which i had kept hidden there near the tree, in any case of emergency. As i walked close to her house, the smell of strawberry & vanilla filled my nostril, it was my mates scent, sweet & innocent, just like her. My wolf was in peace, our mate was close to us. I searched for the window that would open in her room, and finally when i found one, I climbed and entered her room which was clouded with darkness, But with my wolf vision, i could clearly see everything but i wanted to see her only. My heart skipped a beat when my gaze rested over a sleeping figure on the bed, it was my mate. I moved close to her, and sat on the bed beside her. I could feel my wolf howling in pain seeing the marks on her delicate arms, they were marks of claws which made my jaw clenched, those rogues will die most painful death once i will get my hand on them.

"Stop staring at her like a stalker, and take her away from here. Her life is in danger." My wolf told in authoritative tone, I nodded to myself in agreement. Rogues must have come to know that she is my mate, and they will again come here to get her as she is my only weakness, my life lies in her. If she is alive then i am, without her, I will lost every ounce of strength & mental stability. Brushing my thoughts aside, I picked her up in my arms.

"I have ignored you for so long, but not anymore. I'll protect you." I promised myself while gazing down at her with soft eyes, i still remember the day i saw her,for the first time when a month back she shifted here, in my town with her father, who stays on business trip most of the time and the reason i didn't not accepted her were two, first, she was a human and second, her father works with hunter who killed our kind brutally. 

I was brought back in to reality when she moaned into her sleep and snuggle more close to me, which caused my wolf let out a low growl in pleasure. I narrowed my eyes at him, horny dog! 

"Like your any saint!" He retorted back. And trust me, having a wolf inside your head can be pain in ass. But Having mate in my arms, felt so good, so right. Her being a normal human being or related to hunters, doesn't seems to bother me any more like it used to. I smiled, bending down little i pressed my lips against her forehead and felt electric shiver ran down my spine as her soft skin came in contact with mine. 

Holding her tightly in my arms, i ran in inhuman speed and reached my pack house in 5 minutes or so. While i walked inside with my mate in my arms, my pack members stare at us with wide eyes, probably shocked as i never brought any girl home before. I entered my room and made her lay down on the bed, i gently caressed her head that was covered with bandaged, anger boiled up inside me. It was time those rogues will pay for hurting something that is mine. And with that thought, covering with her blanket, i moved out of the room, locking the door behind.

*************************************

I stepped out of the prisoner cell, i felt my lips curving into a cunning smile when i glance back at the two dead bodies. The rogues were planning to attack my pack and started with hurting my mate, they deserved this painful death.

"So that human is your mate?" A voice from behind filled my ear, i turned and found my beta, Vishal standing there. 

"Her name is tanisha, your future luna. Treat her with respect!" I snapped at him with anger. It was first time i had snapped out at him, he may be my best friend and second in command but he still comes after my mate. 

"Since when you started being nice to humans? Last time i checked, you hated to be in the same room as them-" Vishal retorted back, i let out a fierce growl, not liking the way he was showing disrespect to me, his alpha. I calmed my wolf when he apologized. 

"Things have changed, she might be a human but i can ignore that she is my mate. I will do everything to protect her." I answered him before i walked away from there, something happened in past that he & I, we both hate human kind. They are animals to us, who snatched our everything away from us. And because of that reason only i have kept her away from me from past one month, neither she nor anyone from pack knows that she is my mate or i have found their luna but i guess, its time to change that.