OUR NIGHTS: MISTAKES? (CHAPTER 2)

Quickly, Sidharth reached out for the nightstand and turned on the lamp. The soothing yellow hue fell onto their faces and lit up subtle features. Her cute, button nose. The mole over his upper lip. Her wide, anxious eyes. His perfect stubbles. The beautiful black spot that peeked out from the edge of her brow. The crinkle on his cheek, accentuated by his smile. Her pink, luscious lips.

Sidharth admired it all. Bit by bit. He did so too over the course of six months staring at her pics for long, trying to imagine how her beautiful hair would feel in between his fingers, how it would be to hold her in his arms. He reached out for her silky mane, brushed the strands off her face and gazed into her eyes with a warmth in his.

Shehnaaz's breath grew slow and shallow. His body over hers. The warmth of his core burning down into hers. It was an overwhelming experience. It frightened her. She was brought up in a culture where girls kept a good distance from men, even from within the family.

Sidharth leaned in, a breath away from her ear and whispered, "I love you... And then, he nibbled on her earlobe.

Shehnaaz gasped with a cringe. Sidharth smiled at that. It was exactly what he wanted. To send waves of pleasure pulsing down her being. He settled down, his full weight on her. "You're so beautiful," Sidharth uttered seductively whilst kissing on the side of her neck.

"You're kidding me." Shehnaaz never felt good about her height. Though many complimented on how cute she looked, the negative comments rang out louder. Shorty. Midget. Dwarf. Just some of the many names she had.

"No, you really are," Sidharth assured firmly and placed a soft, sensual peck over her collarbone.

A blast of electricity surged down her spine. Shehnaaz took in a deep breath, held it and tried to shrug off the feeling with a shoulder. It was ticklish. Arousing. At the same time, distressing. Too much to handle

For a moment, his breath froze in his airways, then escaped in an excited groan. Shehnaaz She was amazed at his response. More confident now, she picked up her pace.

The room was pretty dark. All that gave a report on her touch was the night lamp that threw light over their faces.
While she worked on his member, Sidharth kept his gaze glued to hers.

What first felt like a soft lump in her hand, slowly began to gain more definition. She could feel its form, growing. Shehnaaz tightened her hold, slid up and down his hardening shaft, all the way from the base to the tip, slowly at first, then, a step faster.

Sidharth held his breath, released it with a soft groan and then settled his full weight onto her. Shehnaaz continued to erect him stiff, while he placed several breathless kisses down her shoulder and breasts. This was something he wanted. Her warm, petite hand rolling all over, sending huge tides of pleasure pulsing through.

Meanwhile, Shehnaaz was amazed at herself. She never knew that she could pull out something like this. Playing and fondling with a penis, her husband's, that was now fully erect. Shehnaaz felt detached from herself. As if she had no part in what was going on now.

Then, his hand found its way to her plump, round breast and squeezed it.
It delivered a shocker to Shehnaaz, who immediately loosened her grip on his penis. She felt it throb hard in her hand.

"Don't stop," Sidharth whispered breathlessly.

Still stunned, she tried to pick up, slowly placing her hand over it, jerking it off, when his hand slid up her legs and right over her swollen c***.

Adrenaline kicked in. Shehnaaz shrieked! Her hand shot to his neck. CLAWED deep.

Sidharth scrambled to his knees, snapped off her hand! His fingers lingered over the attack site, which was now bruised. He hissed in pain and pulled back to see a trace of blood.

Shehnaaz was horrified! What have I done? She continued to lie still, while she ogled at him with big, beady eyes.
Sidharth shot a furious glare. Then, without another word, turned onto his side and pulled the covers over him. "Switch off the lights," he growled over his shoulder.

Her heart sank. Shehnaaz wanted to turn it off as instructed. But she couldn't move anymore. Her eyes stung with tears, but no, she couldn't show him her weak side. Not tonight. So, she quickly closed her eyes to trap it all in. It's over, she thought. It's all over. I could have tried. But I didn't. I ruined everything. My marriage is finished.