Gorgeous Liar

This was the third bedframe they had broken in the past month. The headboard was clawed into so much that anyone who dared enter their room would turn as red as a strawberry. But even still, it bore the scent of fresh pine. 

Curled up against the icy cold frame of her mate, Shehnaaz stared into the fireplace. The heat blanketed her face and kept her awake. It was past midnight, and near dawn. Sidharth was resting. His kind needed sleep sometimes too. She looked at his calm visage and held onto the loose hems of his robe, touching her lips to the soft skin. Cold as ice, but fragrant as the spring blossoms. A means of luring innocent prey, human prey like her. 

She couldn’t get enough of it. 

The vampires exerted their control over this world, taking fated humans as spouses at times. Shehnaaz, she was this vampire’s fated, his mate, his equal. His eternal love. He treated her well during the day, and too well at night. Her toes curled and legs pressed themselves together from the throbbing, reminding of what had transpired only hours ago. It hurt so good. 

Again? 

Sidharth made a sound upon her first kiss, and shifted slightly. His soft hair fell upon his eyes and forehead, brushing past lashes. He was so remarkable, so beautiful. A walking masterpiece, a work of art. All vampires were like that, but Shehnaaz found him to outshine the others. And she loved to show her admiration and affection. Up his chest and neck, she marked the bare skin with wet kisses. 

His ocean grey eyes fluttered open at the onset of sunrise, but he let her continue her shower of affection by pulling her closer, arms locked around her waist. He loved it when she woke him up like that. 

“What a lovely morning….” he whispered. Shehnaaz rested her head over his silent heart and nodded. The night had already been wild, the morning could be just as, if not more, wild. “I would be lying if I said I didn’t want to take you for another round. Longer and rougher…..”

With each word, his voice reflected his hunger in a deep and raspy tone. 

“....till the only thought and the only words on your lips are my name. Till you’re shaking in pleasure at my mercy.”

Shehnaaz blushed and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. He rolled and pressed his hips into hers, aroused and needy. Her mind stopped working under his dominance in bed. A low growl erupted in his chest; their noses touched. Arms pinned above her head, he was making love to her with just his eyes, for now. 

“Of course you wouldn’t lie. You hate lying.” She whispered, breathing heavily.

“Sidharth?”

“Hmm?” He kissed her cheek. 

“What would you do, if I ever lied to you?”

He chuckled. Such a silly yet innocent question. He bared his fangs. There were some things that drove her mad, his bites being one of them. 

“Lies come with consequences, jaan.” 

Shehnaaz shivered. A vampire’s bite was not meant to be felt with pain. A numbing and pleasurable experience, to keep prey from fighting back. It was only amplified by being one’s mate. Humans who were fated with a vampire were special to them. Even their blood tasted much sweeter than the norm. The bite itself just had to be more special. 

Bite me….

Those glistening fangs, she wanted them to pierce her skin. Lies, simple lies would fulfil that desire. Her breathing increased. His eyes wandered about her. 

“I hate you.” 

There was a brief pause. His irises flooded and blazed cobalt. He bared his fangs again, and laughed deeply into her ear. 

“What was that, jaan?”

“I hate you.” 

“Oh? So this is how you want to play this morning….very well….” 

One hand held her wrists together over her head. The other, it lifted her chin to let him bury his head nearest his favorite vein. His tongue pressed into her skin and swirled. 

“Please…..one bite…”

“Only one?”

He sunk his fangs into her skin. Electrifying shivers, and a wave of lightweightedness, as they cut deeper into her skin. Shehnaaz didn’t hold back from what her body was feeling. Bursts of pleasure and calm, at his mercy. Her toes curled and body arched into his frame. So wet, and so wanting to have him inside her. She wanted to tell him more lies. More bites. 

“More…..” she begged. “Please….” 

Sidharth lifted his face and licked the blood off his lips. While the wound healed, he looked into her eyes. 

“What was that, jaan?” 

Her lips quivered. She sucked in a breath and spoke. Shehnaaz wasn’t great at lying, but he pretended like she was. Entertaining and loving his pretty little liar was his hobby. 

“I wanted to marry someone else.”

“Is that so…..?” 

He touched her down under, urges driven by her wetness. Shehnaaz moaned his name, revealing her intentional lie. Suddenly smirked and bit her under her jaw. Shehnaaz whimpered some more. 

He hooked his arms under her thighs and pulled her against his hips. Slipping himself inside, he waited for her to speak again. His thumb rested in her mouth and grazed her lower lip, thrusting roughly. Shehnaaz grabbed the sheets above her head, twisting them into wrinkles. 

“You don’t love me.”

“Another one?” 

One bite wasn’t enough. Shehnaaz wanted a dozen. Perhaps even more than that. Sidharth leaned over her, still thrusting hard. Deeper bites brought more pleasure. Just above her right breast, he sunk his teeth. Blood dripped down his chest. He pulled back and panted, running his tongue over the bite wounds and wherever else her blood stained her skin. Shehnaaz looked up, staring at her predator. She wiped some of the blood from his chest onto her hand and held it to his mouth. Keeping eye contact, he licked it clean. Her stamina was waning. 

“Just feel me….” He murmured into her ear. She felt his tongue flick her earlobe, followed by a tug with his teeth. His lips touched her cheeks, moving down in a trail down to her cl*t. Shehnaaz moaned, and squeezed his head between her thighs. Sidharth swiped his tongue past and held them apart with his hands. 

“Good girl….do you like it?”

“No…..” she smirked. Sidharth chuckled, teeth lingering near her inner thigh.

“You will now….”