Mate On My Bed

SHEHNAAZ POV:

 Hi my name is Shehnaaz Wingston am from the Blue Shine Pack, well now am not from any pack because my pack got attacked by some rogues, my alpha is my dad which makes me the next alpha , well I guess I am no alpha  just a rough. Well if you don't  know what a rough is , I'll tell you , a rough  is a werewolf  that don't belong to any pack and it travels anywhere , you heard me right  werewolf. Am a black powerful werewolf. Its been 1 years sins my pack got attacked , no one survived, it was only me who did. You might be asking how .well I just ran, what would you do when your father won't let you fight and a mother holding you back from everything and then both at the end tell you run away. Might be that the fight is over but before leaving my pack land I had promised that I will kill all those rogues that have killed my parents ,my love ones, my pack. My people begged for mercy but no those cold, heartless werewolf didn't  even leave the poor little children. Ohh well it is going to be the same end for them too DEATH, that's what they deserve.

I have been looking for shelter for 2 hours and now finally I found it. It was a huge mansion and one of the windows were open. Well I think whoever left the window open is a sweetheart but for the world that person would be careless and stupid. I could smell no one is here and I could hear that no one is in the house so I change back to my human form and jumped though the window and i landed inside .It was some girls room ,just by seeing pink walls ,white furniture . I tell you most girls do like pinky pink, hayyy don't think I do because I don't , I like whatever looks good. Okay this is going to be awkward, I am naked so I better find some clothes. You guys might be thinking why am naked , well the thing with werewolf is that when we shift to our wolfs the clothes gets ripped off because the wolf form is bigger then human form , but its not just that we just get bigger , our hearing, smelling, even our speeds is faster , let me tell you we are or I am faster then the blood suker vampires. Non of the werewolfs like them they are our enemy, you guys must have heard the story  right , come on Twilight or some where.

Ehh this girl seems so kinda s**t.I mean she has netted bras and panties and most of her tops are small and ripped and she just has short shorts. You guys might be thinking am stupid because am saying small so it might be some baby room. No it isn't, it is a grown up girls. I will go with the sleeping pj becuse i felt like am going to go to sleep very soon.

*************************************

I quickly took a shower and  I wore it quickly and came out the room, as I went out , I smell something like rose, vanilla, chocolate, I know werewolf's don't have that smell. I keep on sniffing the smell and following it wherever it is coming from . " ummm" I moan, this smell is so good, am getting closer to it , I stopped in front of a door. I twisted the handle and went inside, it was some man room but there was no one  in here but the smell is all over the room I have started to get wild thoughts and I don't know why my wolf is getting excited and jumping in joy, 'weird'. Ohh yes I forgot to introduced you to my wolf Sanuuuu. Yaa the wolf always stays with us. It comes out when it is angry or it might just come out because of their mood. We can talk to them by our mind. You might say cool but NO it isn't cool, they can get so demanding and stubborn.

Sanu wants to lie down on the bed , well I don't want to just lie down I want to sleep. I put my body on the nice comfortable bed, the pillows are so soft ,I dig my head in to it, the blanket has the same smell , I hugged it, "ummm" this is so nice. I don't mind staying here , but I can't , I would have to leave tomorrow, actually maybe after tomorrow or maybe after , after,after tomorrow, 'ehhh' this is to good to leave.

End of her POV

Soon Shehnaaz aka Sana drifted off to a deep sleep.

Here in a party hall