10 Saalo Ki Duri...💔

7 years, it's been 7 years since we are away, building our careers and that spark, it's still there. I know it is. I think to myself as I get ready to meet him, after all these years I will be meeting Sidharth. We had been college buddies, we moved around in the same friend group, attending the same lectures and going to the same parties and clubs. Even back then we knew, we knew what we felt for each other. You didn't need to be a genius to see and understand the sparks that always flew between us. But at that young age we didn't want to be committed, we had our goals set already and any commitment meant distraction. So we let go of each other without ever saying anything, silently promising to be together when the time came. But we stayed in touch. All these years being apart we still found ways of keeping tabs on each other. We were still connected through our friends, through Facebook, through Watsapp, through phone calls and even followed each other on Twitter. It never felt that we had been staying so far away. Thank God for technology, I think and then giggle at my lame joke.

All these years that we had known each other we always felt this pull and somehow knew it, as if it was a fact that we will be together. Neither of us had proposed to the other and never had we expressed our feelings upfront but all we needed was that silent approval from the other that yes we will be together. Through these years we both knew that the other was never in a relationship and we had tried to keep each other updated about the latest happenings in our lives. As I said thank, God for technology.

So here I was dressed in his favorite color Black, a little chiffon dress that was tight at my bust and flowed all the way to my knees. I knew he would like it, my black stilettos and my hair tied in a low knot with a few lose curls blowing around my face and neck. My eyes done up in a smoky effect and my lips dabbed with strawberry lip balm, urgh I hate lipstick. Moreover the pinkness that the balm provided to my plump lips was something no man could resist. As I set the bottle of perfume down, I hear the door bell. Giving myself a final look, I smile and move to open the door. And there he was as handsome as ever. I looked him from head to toe and raised an eyebrow at him in appreciation. He was dressed in his black tux, looking no less than a Greek God, and his tanned skin being highlighted by his white shirt. He smiled at my actions and shook his head as if silently telling me "Some things never change." I smiled back at him and let him in.

He looks around my apartment "Nice place you have here Shehnaaz"

"Thankyou" I smile at him

He closes the distance between us and pulls me into a tight hug. "I missed you Shehnaaz." He whispers in my ear, with that I felt goose bumps all over my body. We knew why we were meeting alone. Not like he had never come to my city in these 7 years, but we had always met at public places. This was the first time I had invited him over to my place. We both knew it was time, time for us to confess. We pull apart and I smile offering him coffee. He nods his head but very reluctantly lets me go. As I enter my kitchen and busy myself, I feel his gaze on me. I turn around and find him leaning against the door frame, his jacket gone and his arms folded across his chest. I feel my body heat up and my hands shake still holding the coffee jar. His eyes locked with mine he starts walking towards me and unconsciously I take steps back until I feel the worktop behind me. Taking the jar from me, he places it on the worktop behind me, purposely leaning into me. Pulling me closer to himself with his free hand he whispered in his husky voice "Do we really need coffee?" and he dipped his head closer to mine.

Without any warning he claimed my lips. His hands placed on my waist pulling me closer and I could instantly feel his arousal pressing against my abdomen. We both let out soft moans at the contact and our tongues darted towards each other at the first given opportunity. As we deepened the kiss, my hands found their way into his hair pulling him closer. Bottled up emotions of 10 years found their way out and what a feeling it was; explosively mind numbing. I felt his hands slide down my sides and move towards my derriere pulling me flush against his arousal, my hands moved from his hair to his back, caressing every rise and fall of his muscles, trying to feel as much as I could, finally resting my palms on his puffed up arms, my nails digging into his skin with my growing need.