Sensuous Art Work

It was the serene outskirts of a city, near the beach which gleamed magnificiently from the window of a house. Sidharth Shukla lived alone there. His dream house, his only solace where he unleashes his imaginations with a set of brushes and colours. He is a young professional painter who conquered heights of brilliancy with his close to reality paintings. His every art narrates a tale. Every single work of his speak thousand words of a poetry.

He was lulling down peacefully on the bulged mattress after a long night of playing with the colours. He stirred in sleep as the waves hit the shore noisefully.

His mind wandered into one of his usual dirty hallucination which keeps on haunting his sleep.

His hands worshipped her body. Her face was shadowed in the darkness. He sucked her lower lip...his hand brushing into her hair and pulling her closer. His fingers made it across the nape, he bit her lip. She moaned clutching his back with her palm. She titled and leaned breathing warm on his neck. He peppered down kisses on the throat hungrily taking in her womanly image. His hand explored every inch of her skin. He groaned when her fingers hurt his back. He licked her honey dipped skin , his lips gave a trail of lovebites leaving red marks on her skin. She locked her fingers on his hair and pulled him back facing her. Thats when he got a sight of her kohled dark eyes which seduced him, which made him want to dive deeper into it. Before he could get a visual feat of entire her, she fused her lips on his devouring him sinfully. He smiled and kissed her back feverishly.

His loud buzzing alarm halted his slumber. His hand reached the beside table and turned it off hooked in the same position.

After lying down some more time wanting so badly the dream to be completed and left incomplete, he woke up rubbing his eyes.

Why can't I see her face completely, atleast for once?But still thank you for giving me a way everyday...

Sidharth hissed into the thin air looking up. He had a quick freshen up in a matter of minutes and went to his working room. He held the incomplete painting in his hand and managed to carry the paints in his hand and a brush in between his lips. He placed them all near the shore with a smile.

Finally Miss Beautiful, I will get to see how you look...

Sidharth grinned this time trying to reminicise those kohled eyes. His incomplete painting would now become completed. His fingers skillfully worked on it, he was astounded with the forming image. The last stroke of the brush, he moved back to take a glance of the now-complete-painting. He was numb and speechless for few seconds.

Beautiful...

He stuttered after a gap of silence. He was taken aback by the beauty infront of his eyes.

Are you for real or just my imagination? If you are for real then what would be your name Miss Beautiful?

**************************************
Sidharth would make love to her...once...twice...thrice... countless number of times. Everytime he was free, his mind used to wander back into her thoughts and fantasise her. She was the seductress who managed to turn him on everytime she occupied his mind.

Sidharth moved around in the house. He was all done with his works to be released for the concept of making love.

His most of the paintings was of a girl standing near the window with her bare back visible and the blanket concealing her essentials...her lips curved in a smile, eyes brimming with love and desire...her half undone strap and a lingering hand on her leg, Girl helding the collar of the unbuttoned shirt with her lips in between his...her eyes closed taking in the moment, A couple holding each other tightly in arms, a boy making love to the girl in his lap, lovers holding hands looking at each other passionately and many more.