Evening Rendezvous

Sidharth was back from his office early in the evening to change his outfit for a formal dinner meeting unaware of the fact that his lovely wife was adorning his favorite white shirt since nobody is home. Shehnaaz was dancing to some tunes while cleaning their room when he walked in and got mesmerised by her beauty. His gaze traveled up and down from those slightly exposed cleavage through the open top buttons to her smooth legs. He moved forward while she was still unaware of his presence and stood beside her as he smelled her fragrance. Shehnaaz too sensed his smell as her heart started doing somersault. Sidharth smoothly slid his hand on her waist pulling her closer as her back hit his chest and bent down to her ear as he murmured "Main nahin jaanta tha saree ka dukaan ki mera shirt mere se zyada tum pe suit karta hai”.

           Shehnaaz blushed and froze in her position, her heart beating loudly over the silence of the night, afraid that Sidharth will be able to hear her heart-beats as he enclosed one of his arm around her waist completely and pulled her closer toward himself such that there is not even space for air to pass between them. Using his other hand he moved some of her hair from her neck and nuzzled his head into her neck “Kya baat hai saree ka dukaan, bade dino baad orchid flavour lagaya hai.”

Tracing his nose along her neck, he places little kisses on the path his nose follows. Shehnaaz blushed bright red at the compliment and wiggles tried to free herself from Sidharth's strong hold. Placing his mouth near her ear again he murmured “Aisa mat hilo saree ka dukaan, nahin toh main control nahi kar payega” and gently bit her earlobe and pulled her flush against his hips

           Shehnaaz grabbed her confidence up and turned around only to realize how close they're face to face. His hoth breaths directly on hers while their noses were touching. She shook her head in order to bring herself back out of the wonderland and kept her hand over his chest.

“Aaj tum itni jaldi aa gaye?” Shehnaaz asked, trying her best to control her emotions. 

“Ek business dinner ke liye jana hai.” Sidharth replied back in a husky voice as he rubbed his thumb over her lips. 

“Achha”, Shehnaaz gulped hard, “Main tumhare kapde nikaal deti hoon” She added with uneven breaths unable to take in his entire scent and those burning eyes. Shehnaaz tried to move away when he pulled her more passionately, moving his fingers down from her lips to her neck and then finally at the buttons of his white shirt. 

“Umhum mereko yeh wala shirt pehenna hai” Sidharth whispered near her ear as he gently pulled at the button. 

“Sidharth ”, Shehnaaz moaned, feeling his touch on her chest. 

“Waise meeting me abhi time hai, tab tak hum yeh kaam khatam kar sakte hai”, Sidharth whispered in his husky voice, his fingers moving on the second button after opening the first. 

Shehnaaz threw her arms around his neck to pull him closer, “Bed tak chalane ka toh wait karo”, she whispered back. “Bed is too far, Shehnaaz ”, said Sidharth's feeling her unbuttoning his shirt's lower buttons.

The orchid fragrance of her hair hit him again this time harder when he suddenly winced as she bit his neck , her tongue now soothed the area, instantly rushing his blood down through veins .

“Tum bahut bold ho gaya hai aajkal Mrs. Sidharth Shukla ” Shehnaaz could feel the smirk in his whisper as Shehnaaz continued on his neck only to move to his exposed chest and place open mouth kisses. This woman in his arms could surprise him everyday. He chuckled to himself as he helped her unbutton his shirt while her hands were still on his chest . 

“Couch or the wall?” Sidharth mentally asked himself before deciding on latter.

 Her hands were now on his belt unbuckling them while their lips entwined and his hands eagerly roaming on her chest , taking in every rise of the soft skin which was turning red with his continued assaults on her peaks. Sidharth slowly wound her hands around his neck, as he raised her up against the wall just next to the window. Shehnaaz answered by kissing him again and pawing his chest. And he pulled her with a force grinding against her, making her feel him while she moaned his name in a low seductive tone making him want her even more.

           Sidharth kissed her neck and moved fast down to her.., all the while sucking and leaving marks all over her neck. He stopped to admire his handiwork & smirked. All this action had left Shehnaaz restless & wanting. “Sidharth, if you don't take me right here, right now; I'll remember this and make sure you regret it soon.” Shehnaaz continued whispering near his ears in that same seductive tone of hers. The warning bells were enough to send Sidharth in a fast track mode for he knew his wife was pretty capable of playing solid bedroom games now. With a feral kiss which showed how much he wanted her now, he tore off her panties and bunched up her shirt.

           Sidharth manoeuvred himself in a second, pinning her to the wall again while his teeth scraped along the skin on her neck as her legs turned to water the instant they sunk into her glowing skin. His finger withdrew, sliding around to cup her waist now. He hoisted her legs slowly as her legs rose to wrap around his waist, while he shifted his head for a better angle on her neck. Heat flooded her skin meanwhile he slowly pulled down the only cloth left on himself while Shehnaaz gasped silently to herself as more skin became visible. Sidharth's desperate hunger was becoming evident on his face as a sly smile spread across when he passionately took her lips in his .

 Even with her eyes closed she could feel the world swirling, as she struggled to maintain herself. Her arousal reached a level higher when he looked into her eyes seeking her. Shehnaaz closed her eyes again letting him take charge of her, slowly entangling her fingers in his hair. He slid inside her, burying himself inside her completely. Her nails dug into his skin, urging him for roughness as she cried out his name in a voice which excited inside him a fire to make her say “Sidharthhhhh” every moment Shehnaaz breathed . 

           His teeth sank into her shoulder as he thrusted forward, at the same time as Shehnaaz shifted her legs higher again, allowing him deeper access igniting a raging beast inside both of them, fighting for a release. Shehnaaz's vision then exploded into a thousand lights, and plunged into pitch blackness as every muscle in her body contracted painfully at once. Muscles deep inside of her that she never knew existed, clenching tight around him as she heard a low groan in her ear “Shehnaaz ” which ended in a mere whisper. The world shattered. And both their bodies went rigid as they climaxed; igniting deep inside of her, sending a torrent of shock waves through their bodies entangled together when he could hear her whisper.

“Satish, meeting cancel kardo” , as Sidharth caressed her beautiful face and chuckled thinking maybe he could choose the couch this time after all.