Diwali Of Moans (Part-2)

PRESENT TIME

Shehnaaz's brain had stopped functioning as Sid's touch on her body created havoc in her mind, she got back to her senses when she felt Sid' s hands rub against her bosom as he tried to undrape her saree. Getting back on her "mission protest" she quickly grabbed her pallu back and tried to push Sidharth away feigning anger, "Sidharth maine kahan na tumse main bohot thak gayi hoon, phir bhi tumhe apne man ki karni hai, tum na mujhse bilkul pyaar nahin karte, baaki saare mardoan ki tarah tumhara dimaag bhi ek hi jagah atka hua hai", she burst out.

Sidharth was too smart to know her acts by now, hence he knew to catch her off guard, "accha wifey to mera dimaag ek hi jagah atka hua hota hai, jaise ki tumhe yeh sab accha nahin lagta, let me recollect, resort kisne book kiya tha?shayad maine... nahin...aur maa se jhoot bhi maine hi bola tha ki hum tumhare mama se milne jaa rahe hai...aur haan yeh bhi maine hi kahan tha ki ab se hum har subah aise hi uthenge...to patniji please mujhe samjhayenge aap ka har subah aise hi uthne ka matlab kya hota hai aapki bhasha mein?", Shehnaaz was too shy and numb to respond at that moment.

"aur waise bhi main kahan keh raha hun ki we have to go all the way?...maine toh aisa kuch kahan bhi nahin...main to sirf tumhe yeh sikhane ki koshish kar raha tha ki humari wali hindi mein kaunse gehne ko kya kaha jata hai...tum to kuch aur hi soch baithi...", Sidharth leaned in on her leaving very little gap in between them, enough to rupture her senses, Shehnaaz quickly closed her eyes, unable to bear his proximity.

Smiling inwardly at the effect he still has on her, despite of them doing the act so many times, he began tracing his fingers on her features, starting from her forehead, whispering s**ily into her ears he continued, "ab tumse mujhse dur nahin raha jata to main kya karun?...ab ismein meri galti thodi na hai ki tumhe mujhe dekhkar aise waise khayal aate hai?...man karta hai ki tum mujhe", giving her an open mouthed kiss on her delicate lips, "aise kiss karo, to ismein galat kuch nahin hai, aur tumhe sharmane ki bhi jaroorat nahin hai, afterall tumhara haq hai mujhpar, tum mere saath jo chahe kar sakti ho, mujhe bilkul bura nahin lagega...sachhi Miss Gill ", Sidharth winked earning a deathly glare from his wife.

Suddenly remembering his left out job he recovered, pulling her pallu off her bosom again he continued, "haan to main kya keh raha tha, haan humein jis cheez ke bare mein janna hai sirf usi pe concentrate karna chahiye, baaki saari bekaar cheezein  hata deni chahiye, taaki humara dhyaan apni manzil se na bhatke", with this he started opening her blouse while Shehnaaz continued to glare at him, unable to realize as to why she was lying almost paralyzed infront of her devil husband.

Hook by hook, Sidharth opened her blouse making all attempts to intentionally rub his hands against her heaving bosom, all Shehnaaz could do was to moan helplessly, every moan from her was arousing him even more, he wanted to free her of all her coverings, kiss her meanly, punish her for making him wait so long on their 1st Diwali together, make her his all over again.

By now even Shehnaaz was enjoying the pleasure he was giving her, her body, the feeling of being tired due to the household chores was long gone, now she wished to be tired for a different reason, all she wanted him to do was to make love to her as soon as possible, she was getting all irritated for Sidharth was delaying the process for his own pleasure, but was too shy to reveal her eagerness to him, as she knew this would inturn earn her a lot of teasing from him. So Shehnaaz decided to play along her naughty husband, and let him do whatever he wanted to do with her tonight.

 As she was busy in her thought process, Sidharth who was now lying down next to her, pulled her over him, kissing her anxiously; while his lips continued to taste hers, his hands were busy at an altogether different task. He very neatly took of her blouse without her even realizing, one should mention the ease he had attained at the job of undressing his wife, especially after their make out at the resort was commendable. Rolling over he broke their kiss, to move down to her neck, as his hands rubbed against her bare navel while he un-draped her saree pleat by pleat. Her hands automatically wrapped around his nape, while her fists tightened around his shirt, while his hands were now busy taking off every single clothing that was barring him from viewing his wife uncensored.

Sidharth got up from his position, to have a look at the beauty lying infront of him; with her saree and remaining clothes lying away in a silent corner of the room, where he had hurriedly thrown them away after taking it off from her; Shehnaaz lay before him, eyes closed firmly, dressed only in her jewellery which he had made her wear earlier in the evening. With a glint of mischief in his eyes, he leaned over and huskily spoke in her ears, "ab woh kaam karen jo hum actually karna chahte the, agar tum chaho to", Shehnaaz smiled coyly as he got down to his work.

Taking off her maang-tika he kissed on her forehead, "ise maang tika kehte hai... aur ise nathni", Sidharth said while simultaneously removed her nose-pin. Shehnaaz hissed in pleasure as he took off her earrings and bit her earlobes, her hold over his shirt getting firmer minute by minute. Sidharth made sure to kiss her evenly, while he took off her necklace, bangles and finger rings.

After kissing her on her upper body, he moved down to the strap of gold around her waist, "ise kamarband kehte hai ", Shehnaaz curled her toes as Sidharth leaned down to kiss her on her exposed navel. He intentionally moved his hands down there in order to arouse his already ignited wife, "Aaahhh Aouch, Siddd...", was all Shehnaaz managed to say while her moaning continued as he lit up her raw passion.

One by one the jewellery kept getting of her body and piling up on the side table at their bedside, finally moving down to her toe rings Sidharth tickled her on her feet, before instructing her, "aur agli baar koi pooche ki bichhiya kya hota hai, to confuse mat hona", pointing at her toe rings he said, "isse kehte hai bichhiya, ab acche se yaad kar lena, kyunki har baar itne pyaar se samjhana mere liye possible nahin na hoga, aaj to thik hai hum kamre mein akele the, kabhi kisine sab ke saamne pooch liya tab thodi na main tumhe samjha paunga", Sidharth sucked her toes and winked at her, while Shehnaaz hid her face deep inside the pillow.

Shehnaaz was surprised when he got down from the bed and stood there at a distance starring at her bare form, she wondered what he was up-to as he continued to gulp in her alluring figure. A sudden urge of covering herself up with a blanket hit her, as she felt all nervous under his piercing gaze. She was amazed at the effect this man had on her with a single glare of his, despite of shedding it all infront of him on so many instances. Sensing her awkwardness, Sidharth decided to end her torture, quickly getting off his clothes, he climbed on the bed next to her, taking her in his embrace he kissed her passionately, while this time she responded back equally.

Passion took over the two souls madly in love with each other as they made love all night, the bedroom was filled with the moaning and giggling of the newlyweds. They were busy taking over each other's bodies, while marking each other with their love marks; groping, hugging, kissing and rolling over each other they lost count of the number of times they gave in to their desires and made love, getting raunchier and wilder with their every attempt. Finally exhausted and satisfied, they lay in each others arms, cuddling into their partner, as Sidharth covered them with a sheet; they fell into a blissful sleep, dreaming of the joy the coming day of Diwali would bring into their lives