Passionately In Love (Part 3)

As the ache in my right hand become unendurable, i opened my eyes and looked down, I had slept with my injured arm under my head. I laughed at my stupidity and sat on the bed. I looked around at the unfamiliar surrounding, i was begun to panic, finding myself in some unknown place when yesterdays events played in my mind. And now, I am with my werewolf alpha mate. I still haven't understand this werewolf concept much but i am trying, and that sinfully hot-adorable alpha guy is really taking good care of me. I know i should be scared of him, but strangely I am not. 

"Good Morning, love!" His huskiest dark voice brought me into reality, i turned my head to ward him and found him staring at me with sleepy smile on his face. And thats when i realized, we were sleeping in the same bed, should i feel uncomfortable or panicked? But i am not, i felt right, being with him felt right. Is it what he call mate bond?

"Good Morning, Sidharth." He smiled at me and sat on the bed, beside me. Unknowingly, my gaze traveled over his sculpted body, my heart skipped a beat. He is so damn perfect. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Am i really this lucky that some moon goddess chose him to be mine? I heard his dark chuckle which broke my trance, i knew i was caught checking him out and that was kind a embarrassing. I could my cheeks on fire, i am sure they must be red by now. 

"You are so cute, shehnu-bear!" He pulled me into a side hug, i giggled softly at the new nickname he had kept for me while his touch sent shiver down my spine. 

"Do you have some clothes? I need to take bath-" I asked him, after our last night conversation about us being mates, i have decided to stay here for some time and give a chance to him, and this mate thing so that i dont regret it later, i mean common, everyone deserves a chance.

"You can wear mine!" Sidharth was quick to answer. He jumped out of the bed and walked toward the walk-in closet, i guess. After a moment or so, he came back with some pair of clothes. 

"Dont you have anything that i can wear in bottom?" I asked him after i picked a big t shirt but that was the smallest size he had. I look at him for an answer, but he nodded in no. 

"Fine. But I am not stepping out of the room just in your T-shirt." I told him before i went inside the washroom to take a bath. 
*************************************
When i came out of the washroom, i couldn't find him inside the room but his enchanting smell was lingering in the room, that had a calming affect on me, surprisingly. I threw the towel on side and settled down on his bed. I wonder how my life will be with this werewolf hottie but i hope it will be better than my previous life which was filled with loneliness since my father doesn't have time for me, he is always on business trips, away from home. 

I was brought back into reality when the door opened and a girl clad in short black dress entered inside. I frowned at the girl who was glaring at me. Wow! Its not even a day here and i already have a bitchy girl, throwing daggers at him. 

"What the hell are you doing in our Alphas room, Human?" That girl shouted at me, and the way she said human with so much hate, it made me cringed away in disgust. God! Why do they hate humans so much? 

"Watch your tone, Girl." I snapped at her bitchy self. Something i can never tolerate is disrespect. Anger was flaring up her nose, she was about to take step close to me but a loud voice stopped her. 

"Don't you dare, Ashley!" Sidharth was standing at the doorway, glaring down at the stranger in the room. That girl, Ashley was shivering in fear after hearing his voice while it turned me on, another weird thing happening to me in his presence. 

"But, alpha Sid, this girl entered your room without your permission-" Ashley started off but Sid didn't gave her chance to speak any further. 

"She is my mate, Shehnaaz has every right to stay in my room but i cant say same about you, so leave before i punish you for entering my room without my permission!" Power & authority radiating off him, i watched silently as Ashley bowed down before him and left the room while muttering apologizes.

"Whoa! Are you some king or what? Everyone seems to be so scared of you?" I commented, my voice caught his attention.

"Are you scared of me?" Sidharth asked me soft tone that it melt me while i think over his question, am i scared of him? Even though i know he can kill me in snap of his finger but strangely, I'm not scared of him. Something in me told me that he will never hurt me purposely.

"No! but should i?" I questioned him back, then i noticed something flickered through his eyes, they had darkened while staring at something particular which i realized, it was me he was staring at. I blushed realizing in what state i was, I was just in his t-shirt. I pulled the t-shirt down, covering my thighs.

"MINE!" He growled loudly, and next moment i knew he was hovering over my bed and i was laying flat on my back, beneath him.

"YOU ARE MINE! NEVER HIDE YOURSELF FROM ME!" His dark tone was a huge turn on for me, I could feel wetness pooling between my legs.

"f**k" He cursed, nuzzling his face in crook of my neck.

"Urmn-What happened, Sidharth?"

"My wolf is pervert & I can smell your arousal." He just said these words and i died out of embarrassment. My cheeks were on fire, all i wanted now, was hide myself somewhere.

"Can i kiss you?" His intense, deep voice filled my ears, bringing me back into reality. Not thinking much over it, I just nodded because this was something i wanted, badly. Mate or not, I'm attracted to him and want him, i might not accept it to him so soon but i knew it.

And next moment, his lips came crashing down at mine, sparks erupted as our lips molded into passionate kiss, It was my first kiss, i was shy at first but later, desires took over and i gave in to the passion we both share. His body was pressing against mine as he held me in possessive hold. We broke the kiss, and stayed in same position, hugging each other until my stomach decided to growl. Sidharth chuckled and detached himself away from me, making me frown, i was already missing his warmth.

"I'll get our breakfast." Sidharth answered my unasked question, I nodded at him as he walked out of the room. I smiled to myself, hugging his pillow close to my heart, life with alpha mate doesn't look bad at all.