Passionately In Love - End

"You will not step out of the pack house till i come back, and thats an order from your alpha, Shehnaaz." Sidharth ordered me, his poweful authorative dominating voice forced me to nod in agreement even though all i wanted, was snap at him for ordering me like i am his pet, but chose to keep quiet knowing the seriousness of the situation. Apparently, my step-dad along with some hunters had joined hands with rouges and decided to attack Sidharth's pack because i chose to be with Sidharth. And too save me & pack, Sidharth had decided to track them down and kill them before they could attack us. So, my mate along with best warriors of his pack are going on a mission

"I will. Now stop worrying and take care of my mate. I dont want to lose him." I mumbled while hugging him tightly. Its been a month i am staying with him and in this one month, I have fallen head over heels in love with my hot alpha mate but never got the courage to tell him, but i guess after he come back, i will confess. Since we have met, he had been nothing but sweet.

"Dont worry, Shehnaaz. Your alpha mate can take care of himself." He said proudly, causing me to narrow my eyes at his over confident self but still, i know he is right. After all, he is strongest wolf & alpha in world, but sometimes that also doesnt help me with my worry. May be i am too scared to lose when i havent even got him fully. He gave me a kiss before he left, leaving me behind with a void in my heart, i knew its because of him going away from me. Since, he had marked me as his, the separation is even more difficult as the bond between us had got more stronger.

I walked over the bed and fall flat on my back on the bed. Hoping everything will be alright and i will be with my Sidharth after he return back.

************************************

Its been exactly a week now, and Sidharth & other members of our pack will be returing today. I was super excited & happy to meet him. And today i have decided that, I will tell him that i love him, with that thought, i walked inside the kitchen to get something for myself to eat. I rolled my eyes when i notice ashley there, when she noticed me, she glared me. I ignored her and started making my breakfast.

"Because of her, our alpha & pack is in danger and here, she is enjoying. Alpha Sidharth shouldnt havent accepted this human in first place. Shehnaaz is nothing but a liability to the pack." I frowned when i heard ashley & her friends conversation. A sudden wave of pain hit me when i realized, she is right.
Sidharth is facing this because of me, because of me my dad joined hands with rogues and attack this pack. I left the kitchen, and ran upstairs in our bedroom. Tears were running down my cheeks, ashleys questions made me question myself and my existence in Sidharth's life. I am just a normal human being not special like him. I curled up in ball and cried my heart out and i hate every single bit of it. I hate being weak and at the moment all i could feel is weakness.
***********************************

I didnt realized when i fell asleep while crying, but when i opened my eyes i found my alpha mate standing near the bed, anger was visible in his eyes when he stare at me which made me cringed away, does he also feel i am useless, not worthy enough to have him as my mate?

"Sidharth" I whispered, i pulled myself up and sat on the bed. My brows knitted when i saw relief flickered across his orbs. I watched him as he crawled on the bed, hovering over me.

"When was the last time you had food?" He asked me in his deep dark tone, sending shiver down my spine.

"Urm..2 days back. I didnt felt like eating when you were away. I missed you." I answered in him in low tone, since he had left i had hardly ate anything. In his absense, everything feels incomplete.

"But that doesnt mean you will starve yourself. And in the morning, i felt your pain through our bond, what is bothering you so much?" I wasnt shocked when he question me that, since he had marked me, he can feel my every emotions, which can be creepy at times. I mean how would one feel when someone could read the dirty fantasies one was having? Its embarassing when he does that. God! Now i am going off the topic, i should stop here and concentrate on what Sid is saying. Sidharth looked pretty angry though.

"Its nothing-" I whispered, i scoff at myself, i knew i was lying to him.

"Is it because of what ashley said?" Sidharth asked me, i lowered my eyes as i hide my tears from him. I felt bed dipped beside me, i lifted my eyelashes and found him sitting beside me.

"She was wrong & I have punished her for that. And please, do not let her words get through you. You are my mate, my packs luna. You are our strength. A luna is like a mother to pack and by questioning your worth, you are questioning our love for you. You truly deserve being luna & my mate. And whenever any danger will come toward you, me & my pack will protect you, its our right. Shehnaaz, I never loved anyone like i love you, I will do everything to keep you safe, beside me." Sidharth was speaking to me in soft tone. I look into his eyes.

"But i am not werewolf like you. I am just a normal human." I voiced out as my eyes filled with fresh tears. I heard him sigh, He pulled me on his lap by grabbing my arm.

"But you are mine. I dont care if you are human. Infact, it should be me who needs to thank you, for accepting me as who i am. Its not easy for a human to accept this, most of the human mates run away because they are scared of us but you didnt, you stayed and gave me a chance, for which i will always be grateful to you. You are very special taani, for me, for our pack, and you know, when we have lovers, we have haters too, who will try to bring you down, but its upto you how to take it. Gives away everything just because of one person or stand up for yourself and prove them wrong." He told me, and that moment i fell in love with him all over again. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Sid."

"I love you too, Shehnu-Bear!" I giggled at the nickname he had kept for me.

"Lets go and eat something." I heard him causing me to groan.

"No! I am hungry. I just want you!" I whispered, nuzzling my face in crook of his neck, placing wet kisses on his neck causing his grip to tighten around me.

"Stop, Jaan! I wont be able to control myself anymore." He said to me, brushing the strand of my hair that was falling over my face. His soft voice send shiver down my spine.

"Dont stop me, Sidharth. I want you." I dont know from where this boldness come, but i knew i wanted him. I wanted him to shower his love on me, i was craving for him. Sidharth cupped my face in his palms, he bend down and captured my lips in his. The feel of his lips sent me into world of bliss. He smooched my lower lip, I kissed him back immediately, taking his upper lip between mine. I lived the moment by responded back to his kiss passionately. I felt his hand massaging my inner thighs, then moving upward. Next moment, I let out a loud moan as he removed my panties, his fingers brushed against my dripping core. The tempreture of the room was increasing by each passing second so was the passion between us.

Sidharth made me lay down on the bed while he was hovering over my body, breaking the kiss, he moved down,attacking my neck with wild kisses then licking my mark, making me moan his name loudly. My hand reached out for his jeans to opened the button while he ripped away the short sun-dress i was wearing, leaving me naked underneanth his muscular body. He parted my legs and entered in one sleek moment, making me cry in pain. He soothed my pain, whispering sweet nothing in my ear, kissing my tears away. I hugged him tightly. As my pain subsided, we lost ourselves in pleasurable ride to heaven, he was so gentle with me which made me fall for him again, knowing it must be hard for him to control his wolf.

That day, we completed the mating and become each others in every sense. Promising each other to be with each other in every step of life.