Convincing (Part-1)

Sidharth looked up, catching her again in the act of staring at him. Except that this time...he didn't ask what she wanted, didn't give her the time to think up an excuse. 

Instead, he cupped her face and kissed her cheek...in a definitely non-platonic way. His lips didn't just brush her skin : it was warm, his mouth lingering on her blush. Shehnaaz should have protested. She should have asked him what he was doing.

He waited for her to do that.

Shehnaaz said nothing, and doubt made him wonder if he had misinterpreted her. If this was all, as usual, only from his side.

But as he tried to move away, her fingers fisted around the sleeve of his shirt. He looked back to her face, to see her eyes closed. No help there, he supposed. But she was holding him...not exactly how he'd hoped, but it was a start.

He tilted her head and kissed the lobe of her ear.

Shehnaaz jerked, making a small sound. But no...that wasn't a protest.

So he bit her gently on the soft skin there. Her eyes flew wide as her hand curled around his arm, instead of just the sleeve of his shirt. Sidharth moved back to her face, kissing her eyes, then the corner of her mouth, watching her lips part.

Shehnaaz couldn't close her eyes now. The way he was looking at her now... She'd dreamed about it, hot, unsatisfying dreams that had left her cold in the morning. He caught her free hand, bringing it to his lips, laying an open kiss across her palm...and then on her wrist.She couldn't prevent the sound that came out of her mouth. Sidharth looked back into her eyes, his own glittering. His hand slid to the back of her head as he kissed the other cheek. She trembled as his gaze locked on her mouth.

Shehnaaz wanted him.

She wanted him to kiss her.

And he wanted to kiss her...

So instead, he kissed her throat.

Shehnaaz almost stopped breathing. For a second suspended in time, she had thought he would finally - finally - kiss her.

But then he'd moved to her throat. His mouth slid to the base, kissing and sucking...and Shehnaaz decided that with a mouth like that, she could not be held responsible for her actions. So it wasn't her fault her hand wrapped itself around his neck. Her fingers moved through his hair, something she'd wanted to do for months. She felt him still, utter a curse, and then was being bodily lifted out of her chair and settled on his lap.

Again, he didn't give her time to settle. His mouth slanted over hers, by no means tentative. His lips alternately coaxed and demanded, and Shehnaaz found herself opening to him, kissing him back. Her body was humming with pleasure with his kisses, and she had no brain cells to think with. 

The kisses got hotter and deeper, her arms winding themselves around his neck. She squirmed, wanting closer, and he gave her closer, his hand at the small of her back pulling her against him. She moaned at the friction : she was still wearing a blazer over her shirt and skirt, while he was marginally underdressed than her, having taken off his suit jacket a while ago. She was hot now, wanting her clothes off, but she couldn't tear her mouth away from his long enough to concentrate.