Memorable Night🌃🌙

He nuzzled his nose in her already wet panties making her moan in pleasure. He could feel the heat radiating out from her core. He smirked, loving the effect he had on her. Loving the way she moaned his name.

"S- Sidharth pleaseee..."

"What do you want Shehnaaz? Say it." He said, nuzzling her inner thighs with his stubble.

"I..." her breath hitched as she felt one of his finger, just one damn finger lightly caressing her cl*t from above her panties. "Sidharth..."

He grinned devilishly. "Say it Shehnaaz. Come on."

"I want you...inside me. NOW." She breathed.

"Not so soon baby, tonight is OUR night. And tonight, I will make you forget yourself. I'll drive you insane baby." He said as he pulled her dress higher up to reveal her perfect creamy stomach, clenched with desire.

He bites her just below her belly button earning a cry from her side. He pushed her dress higher up till her breasts were in full view. He thought of pulling the dress off her head but decided against it.

The more constrained she is, the better.

He stared at her beautiful breasts covered in a lacy black bra.

"So f**king beautiful." He said as he ran his fingertips over the material, feeling her softness underneath.

Shehnaaz caught Sidharth's neck and knotted her hands in his soft hair, her chest protruding out of its own accord, wanting to feel him on every inch of her body.

Sidharth eyed her boobs and ran his tongue along her breastbone making her writhe in pleasure. He freed one of her boobs from the cup of her bra and squeezed it lightly in his hand.

"Marvellous." He said and he took her hardened nipple in between his teeth and sucked, hard. Shehnaaz's breath hitched and she pushed his face deeper inside. Sidharth took the cue and started placing hot wet kisses all over her boob, sucking, kissing, biting. Shehnaaz dug her nails inside his shoulder as he proceeded his journey Southwards.

He bent lower kissing her stomach, lower to her belly button and then to her panties. He placed a small kiss there.

"Sidharth...I--I need you. Pleaseee.." Shehnaaz moaned.

Sidharth looked at her face, her hair splayed wildly on the pillow, her face contorted in pleasure and her semi naked state and decided it was enough of torture.

"If you say so." He said, reaching out to the drawer next to the bed.

"Damn it!" he swore.

"Don't tell me! Don't freaking tell me you don't have a-"

"Condom? You guessed it right Ms. Gill, I freakin' DONT!" Sidharth said, frustratedly.

"Holy shit!" Shehnaaz swore clutching at her hair. "Couldn't you have checked before messing with me? Idiot. Now what about me?" Shehnaaz said, clearly frustrated due to her lack of release.

"What is my mistake? You are the one who has eaten up all my condoms."  said.

"Eaten?" Shehnaaz gave him a disgusted look.

Sidharth's eyes widened. "Uh no no. Not literally eaten'. Eww, that's gross. I mean how can anyone ever eat a--"

"Oh God Sidharth Shukla! Shut up. Disgusting!" Shehnaaz screamed turning away from him.

"Hey Shehnaaz! Relax, we'll find a way out. By the way, you've got a nice ass."  He smirked, looking at her backside as she was facing away from him.

"Don't you dare touch me otherwise I'll--"

Shehnaaz was cut short as Sidharth's hand had already found a way inside her panties.

"Sidharth-No-ahhh..." All her protests died down as his fingers parted Shehnaaz legs and buried them inside the folds of her core. His fingers caressed her insides, spreading the wetness around, moving in slow painful circular motions, driving her crazy.

She moaned as his thumb pressed her cl*t and started massaging it.

"Sidh- arth..." she said, her voice laced with pleasure.

"Shhh... Shehnaaz. Just lose yourself..." Sidharth said as he took off her panties in one swift move. Her eyes flew open when she felt something hard poking her c***. She looked up to see Sidharth on top of her, in his full glory.

"Sidharth, but we can't do it without--"

"Shhh..." he said pecking her lips. "We're not. Just trust me."

Shehnaaz nodded, closing her eyes and giving herself completely to Sidharth.

Her moan echoed in the entire room as she felt him slide his length across her, the movement so smooth because of her wetness. Shehnaaz moaned again, louder this time as he moved the second time, not entering her, just sliding across her cl*t.

He moved his co*k again. Carassing her pu**y with his member. Again, not entering her, just sliding.

His movements started becoming faster and wilder with every stroke. Shehnaaz squeezed her hand between their bodies and caught hold of his length and started rubbing it harder and faster across her c*it.

Sidharth's jaw clenched as he felt her soft fingers caressing his co*k. He buried his face in Shehnaaz's neck and sucked the skin. He bit her earlobe and Shehnaaz ran her free hand across his back.

Their breathing became more uneven with the passing of time and suddenly Sidharth twitched and cried out Shehnaaz's name over and over again as he shuddered and shattered. He crashed upon Shehnaaz and wetness pooled across their legs and Shehnaaz could not suppress the noise that escaped her throat as she dissolved into him.

"Miss Shehnaaz Kaur Gill!" Manik said breathless as Shehnaaz moaned over and over again. "Are you planning to wake up the whole house?!" He said as he muffled her screams by sealing her lips with his.

 "Ummm! Umm." Shehnaaz tried to break away from the kiss.

"Now what?" Sidharth asked, moving away.

"Something...ouch something  is there below me...Ouch, I'm itching." Shehnaaz said as she tried to pull out the source of her discomfort. "Ugh...Phew! It's out!" she announced holding a silver foil in her hand.

They both stared.

"Holy shit." They said together amazed.

"Where did this come from?" Sidharth said, as he took the condom from Shehnaaz's hand and tore the foil open.

"Again?" Shehnaaz asked, her eyes wide open.

"Again..." Sidharth smirked as he finally entered her in one swift move.

Tonight had just begun.