CHAPTER 1: The kill!

On a rainy night, as the wind blows and the lightning turns black into white, there's a rich man desperately running for his life, trying to save himself from a mysterious black coated man!

"Help, somebody, HELP MEEE!" the rich man screams, hoping that a saviour will save him from the claws of death.

"Nobody can hear you, let alone save you! You're going to pay for what you've done!" the mysterious man said.

"No, please don't, I..." the rich man was asking for mercy to be shown at him.

"What? Tell me one reason why I shall let you live, you soulless man!"

"I can give you whatever you want, gold, diamonds, cars, ANYTHING!" the rich man was hoping that the material things could save his life.

"Can you bring her from the dead?" the mysterious man asked.

"No but..."

*Gun shot*

"It was a rhetorical question a**hole!" the mysterious man said, after taking his soul out of his body.

The mysterious man heard the police sirens sound, which meant that the policemen were coming. So he ran away from the scene, became one with the dark, and he wasn't seen nor was he heard.
He might've left,
but he left a note,
near the dead body,
on which he wrote:

Sooner or later
justice shall come,
let this be a warning,
for those who did wrong!

And on the end of the note there was written:
"SHELDON".

Sheriff Johnson approached the dead body, got the note and read it.
Then he said: Who tf is Sheldon?
He informed the other cops about the name of the suspect.

Even the first article on the newspaper was talking about the incident. The title on the newspaper was: SHELDON WHO?