CHAPTER 12: Another death!

A middle-aged man woke up from his sleep. He stretched his arms and yawned.

"Aaauuuhhh! Ooo yeah! Another day in paradise." he said, "Gotta get to business. My boss must be waiting."

He got up and wore a grey suit and put on his brand new Rolex. He was getting ready for the gang's meeting. What he didn't know is that death has approached him, closer than he can imagine.

*Knock, knock*

"Come in!" he said.

At that moment the door opened slowly. The wheeled table was entering inside.

"Good morning sir!" the maid said, "Would you like to have a drink?"

"Nah, no thank you!" the man said, "I've gotta go to an important meeting! Time doesn't wait!"

"You sure you don't want to have any drink sir?" the maid asked.

"Oh well! Just a little glass of Whisky wouldn't hurt." he replied.

The maid put some of the Whisky in the little glass, not knowing that it would be the cause for the man to die.
The man reached to get the glass, he was about to drink it but then he suddenly hesitated to drink it.

"I feel a bit sick!" he said as he rushed to the toilet and throw up.

That's because he was at a club the previous night, partying and drinking.

He felt better, and got out of the bathroom.

"I'm not drinking anymore. Thank you!" the man said to the maid, "I'm leaving now!"

As he was heading to the door to leave, Sheldon entered the room with his gun which had a silencer as usually.

"I don't think you're leaving anywhere!" Sheldon said as he was pointing his gun to the man.

"You!" the man said.

"Yes, me!" Sheldon said, "Were you expecting someone else?".

"I mean..." the man started to talk.

"You mean what?" Sheldon asked, "People like you don't know the meaning of anything. Tell me, how did y'all feel when you saw the love of my life suffering?"

"Omg! You're..." the man understood who he was dealing with.
Before he could say his name, Sheldon pulled the trigger. The bullet passed through the head of the man.

The maid who was there got scared.

As she was about to scream, Sheldon told her to be quiet and so did she. She remained silent.

"Get out!" Sheldon said to her, "NOW!"

The maid nodded her had and started running away.

Sheldon left the crime scene as well, leaving behind the usual note, but this time, with a mistake as well.
..................................

Soon, the police came to investigate. Sheriff Johnson got near the dead body, picked up the note. This time, there was something else left behind from Sheldon. It was a letter.
Sheriff Johnson got the letter, opened it up and saw the logo of a russian mafia.

"Guys, we have a new lead!" he said to  the other officers.
....................................

I woke up from sleep and went downstairs to eat breakfast. My parents were already awake. As we were sitting on the table, I saw my father reading the newspaper as usual.

"Hmmm, interesting!" my father said, as his eyes were focused on his newspaper.

"What's new?" I asked.