CHAPTER 5: He's becoming a danger!

A man left his restaurant and got in his car. He seemed to be angry, almost losing his control. He got inside his black Mercedes and slammed the door. He turned the car on and started driving.
What he didn't know, was that he was being followed by... Guess who? EXACTLY! By the same mysterious man who did the previous kill, Sheldon!
It seemed like Sheldon has taken all the control over the city, as if he could hear every target of his and see them, what they're doing, where're they going etc.
As I was saying, Sheldon followed him and guess what? He already knew where and when his next target would be, so he made a trap.
This man who was driving unconscious of what was awaiting him, fell straight at that trap.
This is how it happened.
He was driving a bit faster than usually due to his anger that he had. The other vehicles in front of him were blocking his path because of the immense traffic that occurred.
In a hurry, he needed to find a shorter way. He knew the whole city map and eventually he found a shortcut, which would soon lead him to his doom.
The shortcut included a narrow road between two tall and old buildings.
The narrow roads were the most suitable place for Sheldon to do his kills.
The man was driving when suddenly the tires of the car popped.
He went outside to check what happened.

"Aaagghh come on man! This was missing as well!" he was shouting while he opened the door of the car with fury and anger "Why are these things happening to me?" he thought out loud as he saw the tires torn apart from sharp glass pieces.

"Maybe because you've already made the life harsh for the others." Sheldon said, as he was sitting on a corner of a balcony, with a well sharped knife on his hand, rotating it and looking at it with amaze.

"YOU!" the man said "You're the criminal who's killing our men!" he offended Sheldon as he was pointing fingers at him.

"I think your memory isn't working right thus you don't really understand who the criminal is in fact!" Sheldon replied to him "You know, I can kill you right now if I want to and it would be soo pleasing to me, but I'm thinking of giving you a second chance. What do you say?" this was his first time ever at negotiating with one of his targets.

"In what cost?" the man asked curiously.

"Just tell me who's your boss, and you can walk away safe and sound." Sheldon replied.

"Never! You know what? F*ck you!" the man said as he pulled out his middle fingers at Sheldon.

"Uuuhhh, these morons never learn!" Sheldon said and then he threw his knife straight to the mans chest, cutting through his heart and the blood turned the man's white shirt into red, as his body laid down on the street, dead and cold, with his eyes closed.
As usually, Sheldon left another card with the same notes as before, and ran away.
...............
"First he killed Bob, and now he killed Francis! He is getting out of hands. He has become a danger for all of us!" One of the gang's men said. "Boss what shall we do?" he said.

"We should make our guards more in number, buy new guns and munitions." the boss replied "He has become our biggest enemy, but we will take advantage over him and kill him."

"But we don't even know who he is!" the previous man spoke again "I think we should first figure out who we are fighting against!"

"We will know, soon. Very soon!" their boss replied.