CHAPTER 19: Facing my enemies!

I woke up again, more energetic than ever. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Only my mom was there, because dad was at his workplace.

"Good morning mom!" I said.

"Good morning sweetheart!" she replied.

"Where is dad?" I asked.

"He's at work, his boss called him and announced that the work schedule was going to be expended." she replied.

"Oh, okay!" I said.

We ate breakfast and then sat at the living room.

"I don't really like this!" my mother said to me.

"You don't like what?" I asked.

"The fact that your father will be spending more time at his job." she said as she sighed expressing her sadness.

I felt sad as well. I started remembering the times when I was a kid: how my father would stay with us most of the time, we'd play...

"Don't worry mom, everything will be okay!" I said to her, trying to make her feel better. I even hugged her.

"You're right Trustin." she said to me, "And I'm proud to raise such a son.".

These words really just made my day.
After that I got ready and went to school. This time, I didn't go to the graveyard. During my way to school, I heard a car that was following me slowly. I reached inside my pockets to pick up my phone. I slowly put it up without turning it on, so that I can use the reflection of the screen in order to see what car was it. As I expected, it was David's car.
I started walking faster and so did the car increase its speed. The situation became more and more intense as the time went by. I realized that there's no escape by running and so what I did was that I turned back.
I opened my arms and yelled: "What?".

Kevin put his head outside of the car window and said to me: "If you want to see her, you have to come with me."

I was scared, but my desire to see her alive again was too big. This desire was the reason that pushed me to get in David's car.

"Finally!" he said while he was smiling, "You didn't run this time! Well done!".

"Did I have other choice?" I asked as a rhetorical question.

He just said something beneath his breath, in anger and hunched it.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see soon!" he said.

After a lot of turns we finally got out of the city.

"You know, today it was school day. I hope they won't notice my absence." I said, just so that I could annoy him.

"Can you just shut the f*ck up?!" he said. It seemed like I was truly annoying him.

"Chill, chill!" I said to him.

He said something beneath his breath again, but this time I heard something like: "I'll be chilling once you die.".

I didn't utter any other word. I remained calm.
David got us to a luxury house in a deep forest far from the city.
He stopped the car and turned it off.

"Get out now!" he said.

I wasn't in mood to speak and so I just got out the car. I started following him to the entrance.
There were two bodyguards at the front door, both holding M416, those pretty automatic guns.

"Gg!" I said to them.

I was just trying to break David's mentality and one of the guards just smiled for the fact that how I wasn't being serious.