CHAPTER 8: A risky day at highschool!

Even tho I managed to save myself from getting beaten up yesterday, it wasn't over yet! I knew I'd be haunted by David and that he would use the given opportunity to beat me up while no professors are around.
I couldn't tell my parents, otherwise troubles would start to become even bigger.
"My parents are enough busy with their own jobs!" I'd think "I don't wanna be a burden to them more then I already am!"

I ate breakfast as usually and went to school. During my way there, I heard a car sound becoming bigger and bigger. I turned my head and I saw David, who now had his two other friends in his car as well. He almost hit me but I survived. I don't really know if he literally tried to kill me or just scare me.
He put his head out the window, looking at me and so did his two friends. All the three of them made the sign of death (you know that move with the big finger under the throat which means "I'll kill you!").
Now, I was scared, but those gestures wouldn't stop me from going to school. I had to go!
...................................
I entered the school's front yard, but this time Kevin wasn't there.
"Well this is awkward!" I said with a very low voice. "Maybe something has happened to him!?"
But still I got inside the school and waited on the corridor so that I could enter after the professor gets inside the classroom.
I was far from the classroom and then I saw David entering there. I could see his smile as he opened the door and noticed that I'm not inside.
He didn't want to get inside, probably because he knew that I'm hiding somewhere. He almost started checking where I am when fortunately the poetry professor came and told him to enter the classroom.
After the professor entered as well, I went ant opened the door. Now, so that I wouldn't be suspicious when I entered I started breathing heavily, as if I've been running the whole time trying not to be late.
"Good morning professor! May I come in?" I said while acting as if I was tired from running.

"Yes, please take a seat!" he answered.

I entered in and I was shocked. Kevin was there as well! Why didn't he wait for me as usually? My mind was filled with thoughts. I was mad and angry, so I took a seat near the professor.
I could see David as he was threatening me.

"You will die!" I could read these words coming from him, because he didn't say them too loud. I guess that he was scared from the professor in the end.

I knew what I had to do! As long as I'm near the professors I'm safe.

"Alright class, today we're going to try and make some poetry about your favourite season of the year," the professor said, "You've got 10 minutes. Good luck everyone!"

Luckily I'm good at poetry, just like my grandma. Without losing time, I opened my notebook and started writing a poetry about winter.

10 minutes passed and the professor told us to stop writing. We all stopped and waited for his further instructions.

"So, does anyone want to read their own poetry?" our professor asked us.

Natalie raised her hand and said "Professor Stiven, may I read it?".

"Go on!" he responded.

And now she started to read:

"Summer
The best season from all
Better than the season of fall,
You can stay under the bright sun
And with friends have a lot of fun."

"That seems nice, but why did you compare it to the fall season?" the professor asked.

"Because I just hate it the most!" she replied.

"Okay! Does anyone else wants to read?" he asked.

This time, no one raised their hand. I didn't either because I was a bit shy.

"Hmmm, guess I'll have to pick one." professor Stiven said, "Trustin, could you read yours please?"

"Okay!" I answered, and then started to read:

"Winter
When the cold nocks on the door
And the sun doesn't heat no more.
As the big clouds get over us
And then it starts to snow.

Everything turns white,
Peaceful and bright.
It's the season of holidays
When we party together all night.

As for the cold that seems unbearable
We don't really care
Because it's also a season
When with each other we play."

"Wow, that's great! It seems like you'll get A+ if you continue like this!" the professor told me.

"Thank you professor. I'd write more, but the time was short." I said.

"It's okay, I can see you have talent within you. But remember, work can defeat the talent, so work enough to keep it alive." he advised me.

"I'll do my best sir." I replied.

"Good! Now... David. Have you written anything?" the professor asked.

"Oh, yes professor. Do you want me to read it?" David said.

"Go on!" the professor responded.

"Sooner or later
Justice shall come,
Let this be a warning
For those who did wrong!"

"This wasn't the theme I asked about." professor Stiven said.

"Sir, it's the poetry of Sheldon instead." a student said, "It was on the newspaper."

"Omg! Really? How dare you writte poetry of criminals?" the professor asked David.

"It's none of your business!" David replied in anger, while looking at me with a death stare.

"Next time I won't tolerate this." professor Stiven said.

The bell rang, and we went to eat lunch. I went to Kevin, to ask him what's wrong.

"Go away!" he said, "Don't come near me! You're a danger for everyone! David will not hurt only you, but also the ones that are close to you, so please leave!"

"Okay dude, chill. I didn't know you were such a coward after all." I said to him.

"Better to be afraid and live, than just die." he said.

Angry, I left him and sat somewhere else to finish my lunch. After I finished I got up to go to the bathroom and then enter the classroom, but on my way there, David got in front of me.

"You thought you could escape?" he asked me, "This is the end for you!"

He wanted to punch me in my face but I quickly dodged it. Even more angry than before, he pushed me against the wall and held me by my jumper.

"This is the end of me!" I thought as he started preparing to punch me very hard.

"David, stop!" a voice came. It was professor Thomas. Thankfully he was on time to save me. "Put him down, and back away."

"Or what?" asked David.

"Or I'll send the whole video to the authorities and your parents." the professor said as he was filming with his phone.

"FINE!" David said and let me go.

It was soo close! I don't know how I'll survive next time. Luckily my parents pulled by the school and got me home safe and sound.