CHAPTER 4: A new student arrives!

I woke up as usual, tired and sleepy. Ate my morning, and went to high school.
Thankfully, the shadow-like man didn't appear. But that did that didn't mean that I wasn't careful. I'd turn my head around many times just to make sure that I'm safe.
Anyways, after I went to school I met my new friend Kevin. He sat behind me in classroom.
As I was standing, professor Eduard entered the class with a new student.

The whole class got up and said
"Good morning professor!".

"Good morning class, we've a new student today. Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" the professor said to the new student.

"No thank you!" he said, as he was looking on the ground.

He seemed to be a quiet kid. Once he lift up his head and looked at us, the first thing we saw was anger. He had a look that says: "I can kill you, so shut up!"
None of us dare to speak at him. He seemed like a coldblooded killer.

"Okay then, take a seat." The professor told to him.
He walked slowly and sat at the back of the classroom.

"Could he be this so named Sheldon killer?" my mind would think, "Nah, he's too young to be that one!" , even tho he was so tall and he seemed to be strong.
My mind was on many doubts, rather he's the suspect or not.

During lunch time I sat with my friend, and as we were eating I asked him:"What are your thoughts about that guy?"

"I don't know," he replied "but I've heard that he has injured a student very badly in his previous school. Better not mess with him!".

"What could be the chances for him to be a killer?" I asked, waiting for his opinion.

"You mean like, being Sheldon?" he asked me.

"Exactly!" I said.

"Bro, you're really insane. But still, if you ask me the chances are about 10%, no more!" he told me.

"I'd say 30%"

"Naaah, let's make it lower, like 25%"

"Deal!".

After that conversation, we went back to our classroom. I decided to ignore him, but still I wouldn't be naive to trust him. He would remain as a suspect.

During the whole time we were in class he didn't speak, nor look at anyone. He was keeping his headphones on. How could he! Isn't that against the rules? Anyways, I focused on the lessons.

Finally the bell rang, and we went home.

This time, fortunately the shadow-like man did not appear. I was soo relieved. I went inside my house and there was him! The new student and his family who appeared to be our neighbors.

"Hello sweetheart, these are our new neighbors." mom said.

"We didn't introduce with each other, I'm David." the new student said.

"You've seen each other?" Amy mom asked.

"Yes, he's the new student who came today." I replied. "By the way I'm Trustin." I told him.

"Nice to meet you Trustin! These are my parents." he said to me, while turning towards his parents.

A man with white suit and a golden ring smiled at me, I could even see some of his golden teeth, and there was his wife wearing a green dres and with curly hair. They seemed to be rich people.
They both got up and greeted me.

"Hi there, I'm David's father, my name's Tim." the man said.

"And I'm David's mother, Vanesa." The woman said.

"Nice to meet you!" I said.

I was so confused. Yesterday I was being followed. Today I wasn't being followed, but this family was under the roof of my house. I thought that one of them must have been following me and got my location, becoming our neighbours.
My mind wasn't quiet, like not at all.
Hundreds of thoughts would come in my mind. I didn't know what to act, so I remained mostly silent.
Thankfully the time went by quick enough, so it was the time for them to leave.

"Alright, we're heading home now!" Tim said.

"Finally!" I thought with myself.

Me, my dad and my mom went to the door of our house and greeted them.
Finally this day was over and the weekend starts tomorrow. A bit of rest at last.