CHAPTER 16: Closer and closer everyday!

I woke up earlier than before, because I knew that it was going to be a busy day. I prepared myself and went downstairs and ate breakfast as well. My parents woke up and came downstairs too.

"Good morning son!" my parents said to me.

"Good morning mom, good morning dad!" I replied.

"Do you want to eat breakfast?" my mother asked.

"No thank you! I've already eaten." I replied, "I'm going outside earlier today."

"Why?" my father asked.

"I want to visit her grave again." I replied.

"Okay then." my father said.

After a couple of minutes, I left home and got outside. I went to the graveyard. I even took with myself some white roses.
As I enter the graveyard, I saw three men and a women leaving. They had some tools like shovels, pickaxe etc. They must have been from those who take care for the graveyard.
I approached Natalie's grave and put the roses down.

"May your soul rest in peace, for I shall take revenge as long as I'm breathing." I said.

I left and went to school. Kevin was there as well, waiting for me as usually. He seemed to be sad. He approached to me and greeted me.

"Good morning bro!" he said.

"Good morning Kevin!" I replied.

"How are you? Are you feeling better?" he asked.

"Only if she would come back I'd be feeling better." I replied.

"I hope you get better!" he said.

I didn't want to tell him that the only reason why I was coming to school was just so that I could prove who is Sheldon and who is innocent. He was one of the suspects, even though in a low percentage, I still couldn't tell him about my plan.
The bell rang and we went inside our classroom.
Professor Thomas entered our classroom.

"Good morning professor!" we all said.

"Good morning class!"he replied.

We all sat down and waited for his instructions.

"Due to the incident what has happened today we won't be learning anything. You're free to do whatever you want, you can even ask whatever you want." professor Thomas said.

I raised my hand.

"Yes Trustin, what do you want?" he asked me.

"I would like to make you a question." I replied.

"Go on." he said.

"The day when the postman arrived, he gave you an envelope that you hid from us. I'd like to explain that, you know, just curiosity, nothing else." I told to him.

"That is very personal, but I'll fullfil your wish." he said, "It was a letter from my wife. You see, I was transferred from another school and came here. You probably might be thinking why she doesn't text me by phone and you're right, but the thing is that she has always loved the communications by writing letters. That's the reason.".

"Thanks for the explanation." I said.

"No problem." professor Thomas said.

The other minutes, I just remained silent. I was observing. Every move of professor Thomas, Kevin and the other classmates as well.
Eventually, the bell rang and I went to eat lunch. Kevin sit with me.

"Dude, how could you ask him that question?" Kevin asked me.

"Didn't he say himself that we can ask whatever we want?" I asked Kevin.

"Yes, but still, that question was too personal." he replied, "Something's not right with you!"

"Don't worry about me, there are other people who should watch out." I told to him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked to me.

"After the last thing that happened? No, I'm not!" I said to him as I was bursting in anger.

"Calm down!" he said to me.

"Sorry, it's a hard reality to deal with!" I told to him.

"It's okay, I understand." he said.

As we were going back to our classroom, I saw the principal who was talking to some police officers.

"You go inside, I'll come in a minute." I said to Kevin.

"Okay!" he said.

I approached to the door quietly and peeked a little bit. I heard that they were discussing about Natalie's death.

"I was shocked as well. Natalie's death has sadden us all." the principal said.

"We have heard that she's been poisoned." one of the police officers said, "Has she eaten anything that she was allergic to?"

"No, no. At our school, if someone is allergic at any food, they just tell us and we give them food that isn't harmful to them." the principal replied.

"Could any of the students put poison in her food or drink?" the other officer asked.

"What? No, no. Our students never do that!" the principal replied.

I saw that one of the officers was one of my suspects. It was the same officer who would ask me about Sheldon. After noticing that, I immediately got away and went inside the classroom.

After a long day at school I finally got back home.
On my way there, I didn't notice anything strange. But what I did saw was a white van leaving from the graveyard. I went to Natalie's grave but thankfully everything was okay. I thought that they could've opened her grave and get her body out, but thankfully that hasn't happened.

After I went home, I started writing the answer of professor Thomas at his name. So, whatever my suspect would say or do, I would be keeping notes.

Professor Thomas was still a suspect but he also seemed to be clear. He'd be under my watch.
As for Kevin, he was my first friend ever and I don't think he would ever do that. He was a 100% clear.
Now, tomorrow I shall see if mrs. Randall was Sheldon or not. I didn't know anything about her, but I will know tomorrow.
If she's clear as well, then there is one suspect left, professor Stiven. He teaches us poetry and I've got to say that Sheldon's note that he leaves at each of his victims seems to be from a person who is good at poetry.
I don't know what will happen but one thing's for sure, I will find out who Sheldon really is.