CHAPTER 2: 1st day at high school!

The sun began to rise up, and its light got on the city, waking it up from its deep sleep. The windows were still wet from the rain of the previous night. Not very long after, the roads became crowded by people who were traveling by foot, car, buses, or taxis. Everyone was busy doing their own thing, starting from the students who were going to high school, to the adults who were going at their jobs.

The clock's alarm turned on, and its sound woke me up from my peaceful, comfortable, 100x better than my life sleep.
*Yawns*

"Oh man! 7:30 a.m. already? I better hurry otherwise I'll be late for school."

"Sweetheart, come down and eat your breakfast. You wouldn't wanna be late for your first day at high school, would ya?" My mom was calling me.

"I'm coming, mom! One second!" I replied to her while I was dressing up. I went downstairs as quickly as possible.

My mom handed me the toast and a glass filled with orange juice. "Bon appetit!"

"Thanks, mom!" I replied and began to eat breakfast. I was extremely excited for this day. "I wonder if I'll make new friends." I thought with myself.

"I'm going to work, see ya later!" My mom said "Oh and by the way, have a wonderful day at school." my mom said.

"Thanks, you too!" I replied.

I ate my breakfast and immediately put on my sneakers and got on my bike.
I was driving past a place where I saw the police investigating. It was a crime scene. I decided to talk to one of them.

"Good morning police officer!" I greeted him.

"Good morning, fella!" he replied.

"What's happening here?" I asked out of my curiosity (I've always been curious for anything).

"An incident happened yesterday, we found a dead body laying over here, and he was shot on the head." he told me.

"Do you know who did it?" I asked him, thinking that I might help him.

But he replied with: "We're not sure, but the only things we know about him is that his name's Sheldon and a witness saw him, saying that he was a mysterious man wearing a black coat and a black hat. He must be like 6' 5 feet tall, I guess."

"I've not seen such a man, but if I find something, I'll tell you." I said.

"Thank you, kiddo!" he smiled.

"Have a great day, sir!" I greeted him.

"You as well!" he said.
.........................................

*Bell rings*

I got to school on time, entered the classroom, and sat there, waiting.
Other students came in as well. I'd just remain quiet and stare at them.

A short time passed by, and the bell rang, so the professor came in and introduced himself to us.

During the lunch break, I didn't know where to sit until a dude told me to sit with him since he was sitting alone. He introduced himself, and so did I. His name was Kevin, and it seemed that he was so good at computers. We have become friends since then.

After some long classes, the bell rang, and we were ready to get home. I was going to tell my parents about today.