Chapter 6

[ Connection] (n.);  a relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.              

                               After applying hair dye, I have to wait until it gets dry

After applying hair dye, I have to wait until it gets dry. In the meanwhile I was using my phone, looking at wedding decorations even though I have finalised everything. I was getting auburn highlights while Disha is getting dark plum colour. Roshini also joined us so she can have a haircut.
" The designer Nina is posting a lot of stories about this girl's wedding," I looked in the mirror to see the reflection of the girl who mentioned my sister's name. She was wearing a blue top and was talking to another girl who was wearing a pink top.
" From what I found out, she is her cousin... Look at the saree, it's heavily embroidery. I could say that's Nina's best work," the girl with the blue top said while I smile at the comment even though I know Haniya's wedding outfit is way more brilliant than the engagement saree.
" I can't believe someone like her can be this talented," a girl with a pink top said in an arrogant tone making me inhale and exhale so I won't go to her and fight for what she said about Nina.
" Well, she had to have something to cover her horrible personality," her friend responded and started to laugh while I internally gasped.
Then I notice their outfit and accessories which looks cheap and outdated. Well, they are just haters who are jealous of Nina's success and fame.
" I think she is using someone else work and taking the credit... After all, she is a rich spoiled brat," That took my last straw and I end up going towards them.
" I would like you two to repeat those words you said about my sister," I muttered as I stand behind them and looked at their reflection in the mirror in front of them.
They were dumbfounded and their aura was shocked. Even though I had foils warped on my hair and I was looking like a troll. Still, they got intimated by my presence.
" Well, your sister is a horrible person who doesn't have any talent," the girl with the pink top shrieked still in shock at my sudden appearance.
" At the age of eleven, Nina started to draw models and clothes pieces because she decided to become a fashion designer at that age. Then she learns to stitch and sew through books when she couldn't find classes or anyone who could teach her. And she worked part-time jobs during her teens so she could save money to invest in her fashion career in future. My sister worked hard to make her dream come true and still is eager to increase her knowledge of textiles. Because her knowledge helps to improve her talent and business... Let's not forget that she said the saree was Nina's best work. The same saree Nina spends hours making that saree design and handpicking the materials... That's how my sister is talented because she aims for the best," My speech surprised and made everyone impressed including those two girls.
" Well... That doesn't change the fact she ruined our life," The girl with the pink top hissed.
" Oh please... Nina just removed you from the runway show because you were being rude to the assistant," Roshini muttered as she stand next to me after getting her cut.
Roshini's statement paled the girl as she was caught red-handed. Before the girl could say something, a salon manager came and interrupted her.
" Excuse me, ma'am," The manager spoke formally and then continue to speak.
" Due to the busy schedule today, our stylists are unavailable for an hour... You have to wait in the waiting room until the stylist is available," The manager's heartbeat wasn't stable which meant she is lying but shouldn't she have told us not to fight?
" It's okay, we were about to leave anyway," The girl with the blue top lied and drag her friend in casually a manner.
" Imagine if Nina came today," Roshini commented.
" Most probably, she would be on her world and couldn't have heard their conversation," I pointed out one possibility making Roshini chuckle.
" Ma'am, it's time to wash your hair," The stylist said to which I just nodded.
I couldn't stop taking pictures of my new look. I just look great and feel like a new chapter of my life has begun.
" I just got mind-linked from Yasmin, telling to me come as my parents are at your place," Roshini muttered.
" Great, we will have fun," Disha commented.
" And we could talk about the security situation, I think we should make up a story where everyone ends up having a bodyguard while going out," I spoke as I take selfies from different angles.
" It's a good idea... Do you have some story suggestions?" Disha asked.
" Not yet," I answered
" I don't think it's possible," Roshini said.
" Why?" I stopped taking a selfie and asked.
" Our parents aren't the type of people who will allow bodyguards to follow them," She responded as she shrugged her shoulders.
" That's why we need to make up something that will make them," I said to which she nodded.
" Thank god, there is no traffic," Disha commented.
" It's an office hour that's why the roads are clear," I spoke as I started to take the picture again until we reach home.
As we got out of the car, I spot my siblings, cousins and Rohan sitting outside having drinks. So Disha, Roshini and I walk towards them while I could hear our parent's laughs coming from the home.
" Damn, you three look amazing with your new look," Haniya compliment the three of us as soon as she saw us.
" Thanks," I said at the same time as Disha and Roshini.
" Girls are freaking chameleons... And this proves the statement," Luv said as he pointed at me.
" What do you mean?" I asked expecting him to make a lame joke about me. 
" You went looking like a dead tree and came back like a red panda," It was Khush who answered making others laugh while I gasped at the level of ridiculous my brothers can be.
"PANDA! I am a wolf. A furious, dominant apex predator and this human is calling us a panda. A PREY!" Astra roared.
" Shave your beard and you will look like a sick schoolboy," I spoke back.
" Please, without a beard we look dashing," Luv snorted.
" We were able to get girls without a beard," Khush grunted as he laugh.
" Were those girls blind?" Nina questions making everyone except Luv and Khush laugh louder.
The sudden waves of anxiety and terrified come causing me to have goosebumps. I look back and saw the gate was opened for a car.
It was the car, Dadi and Seher Chachi went to meet Guru Ji. Looks like Guru Ji scared Dadi with his prediction cards this time.
" Children, come inside now," Dadi shouted for us and almost ran inside making us rush inside as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you think Dadi is worry?
What effects does Guru Ji have on the story?