Chapter 30

[ Apotelesma] (n.); The result or fulfilment, especially concerning the hypostatic union of Christ's divine and human natures.

); The result or fulfilment, especially concerning the hypostatic union of Christ's divine and human natures

Disha was fine with meeting the Alphas today. Same as the councilmen who warned us about the lies and greediness of the small packs' Alphas have. But meeting Arjun yesterday didn't make me feel like he is a greedy person.

Rohan and Roshini came to pick Disha and me up from our house where we lied that we are going to meet mutual friends of ours.

After Haniya's wedding, Mohid Chacha and Seher Chachi are feeling sad that they didn't question much. Same as my parents who were missing Nina a lot while I enjoy the peacefulness. Though I worry she doesn't have any major breakdowns because no one can calm her like Amma and Papa.

Yasmin has taken the younger cousins to Guru Ji to meet Geeta's sisters who are having great difficulty controlling the werewolves' power. Maybe by meeting them, my cousins will stop their stubbornness to become werewolves.

" I'm glad we don't have to transform someone into a sunshinner werewolf to expand anymore," I let out breaking the silence in the car.

" Same. I never thought we could simply bring other werewolves to pledge their loyalty to me," Disha smiling said.

" Don't you guys think this will anger King Victor and make a butterfly effect? Haniya may face difficulties because of it," Roshini points out.

"I talked to her today and she was saying it's a great move.... Then she explains that Asian werewolves never receive much priority after Sunshinner's extinction. So King Victor won't have much issue," Disha clarified making Roshini hum.

" Geeta and her sisters will be living under the council's care that they know about her and her siblings now," Rohan informed.

" Did the councilmen question you like where they were or how they were able to manage their power without help?" I asked as I wasn't there when Geeta and her siblings were introduced to the council. And the council doesn't need to know about Guru Ji being custodes.

" They did but I was able to shut them up. I think when Krish express his wish to be a part of a council made them accept everything without any question," Rohan answered.

" Do you think the Indian council is like the American council?" Roshini asked pulling her phone out of the bag.

" I just don't trust them yet," Disha answered.

Then all of us were quiet and a little later Rohan turn on the radio. My all-time favourite songs started to play which made me smile as I look at his face.

" You listen to my songs," I said in a singing tone making him feel shy.

" You listen to the songs that I recommend, " Rohan talked in an appealing sound making my stomach flutter.