Chapter 7

[ Oracles] (n.); a priest or priestess acting as a medium through whom advice or prophecy was sought from the gods in classical antiquity.

The sound of laughter died right away as Dadi went inside and polluted the cheerful aura with fear and distress

" Ma, what happened? You are looking stressed," Mir Chacha spoke showing concern on his face.
" Guru ji has forecast danger preying on our family," Dadi announced as I expected and in a second everyone's aura changed from worried to calm.
" Ma, it's just cards he looks at to predict the future," Mohid Chacha groans in tiredness.
" He is gifted to see the unseen," Dadi argues.
" He has seen these boys' lives are in danger in the coming days," Dadi pointed at Luv, Khush and Rohan. My brothers aren't affected but Rohan looked uncomfortable and glanced at Nina and Yasmin for a second.
" And Haniya's marriage life is filled with hardship if one doesn't love another. That will cause either one of them to die," Dadi paused as Amarah gave her water to drink. Amarah, Anaya and Ram were feeling scared hearing Dadi.
" Then he advised getting Asha married as soon as possible otherwise she and Nina will cause sorrow in each others' lives... One might kill another," Dadi whisper the last sentences as she shakes her head.
" I will kill you," Nina mind-linked me as she looks at me wiggling her eyebrows.
" He told Asha's star matched with Rohan making them compatible. And they are no more than soulmates," Dadi looked at Rohan inspecting him up and down.
" Jigar and Kajal, do mind making Asha your daughter-in-law?" Dadi proposed my marriage as I stood dumbfounded.
In the meanwhile, Astra is howling and wagging her tail in celebration after hearing Dadi.
Jigar Uncle chuckled and said,
" Marriage should be fixed on children's wish and not some prediction... I don't mind Asha being my daughter-in-law in fact I would be happy,"
" But the idea is not bad," Papa spoke with the biggest smile on his smile.
" What else did Guru Ji say?" Hoor changed the topic back to Guru Ji and winked at me making me grateful to her.
" 'When children's life is in danger it affects the parents. They will fall into great distress making them either lose all hope in life or numb the pain with temptations' that's what Guru Ji said" Dadi spoke and looked at Papa and Mohid Chacha in pity.
" Ma, these predictions are not real but spam to earn millions of money," Mohid Chacha explained while Papa nodded.
" Yasmin, why didn't we think of this? We could have been billionaires," Nina spoke in the group mind linked.
" It's never late to start," Yasmin muttered.
" I even told him about Disha. He said she is grieving the loss but she will recover and find her partner who won't hurt her like that American," Dadi continue to speak making Disha stiffen.
" He told Yasmin that will become an aspiration for others in the coming years," Dadi drank some water and looked at my younger cousins who are sitting on the stairs.
" Older siblings will influence the younger in every way and they will act as guardians to show them the world the younger didn't know about," Dadi frowned as she spoke.
" What does this mean, Dadi?" Luv questions looking at Khush.
" I asked Guru Ji but he said this prediction for someone else in the family. And that person will understand immediately," Dadi explained while Khush tries to control his laugh.
" Our younger siblings will become werewolves in the future," Disha conveyed through mind-link.
" You really believe this," I asked
" He said some things that perfectly match our situation. Inform the council to find out about Guru Ji," Disha ordered.
" I am with Disha, what if he does see the future?" Haniya commented.
" I need to learn from him about the power, " Nina spoke with interest.
" Laugh as much as you want but his prediction never failed...," Seher Chachi interrupted Dadi saying,
" Ma, there is no need to talk about the past,"
" Why not? These children should know about the time Guru Ji saved your all lives," Dadi looked offended being interrupted making her angry.
" I want to hear it," Rab raised his hand and quickly put it down as he saw glares from his parents.
" Many years ago, your fathers kept having deadly accidents and thank god neither left any permanent damage. I became so scared that I won't let them leave the house but their Papa stopped me from doing that. I prayed and chanted mantras every time they went out for their well-being. And my prayers were accepted as one day a beggar stopped by our place and said these exact words, ' If you want to save your bloodline, meet Guru ji who will solve all your problems,'  So I went to meet Guru Ji secretly as your Dada won't like it. When I went there and met him, he immediately told me the solution without hearing. He told friends can influence your life in the matter it could either ruin your life or bring blessings. He suggested I change your fathers' friend circle as there is a snake in it. Then further told me, I will meet an orphan in two days who was born in Solar Eclipse where the moon was blood red. He even told me, I would trust that man at the first glance and that man should be my sons' friend," Dadi looked at Jigar Uncle with affection.
" Jigar turned out to be that man and he became a son to me on that very day," Dadi spoke.
" You know what, I will investigate this Guru Ji personally," I announced through the mind link.
" Okay," Disha responded.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the story going and do give comments.