Chapter 15

[ Astropila] (n.);  One who loves stars.

The sound of my footsteps echoed through the house along with the snorting coming from the rooms. Even though the spell made everyone asleep deeply yet I was walking slowly.
" They won't wake up even if there is an earthquake," Haniya muttered in her normal tone yet it felt like she was loud.
" I know but you never know," I shrug my shoulders.
" Asha, you are amazing with witchcraft so why are you having doubts? That isn't like you," Haniya said.
" I know that but... I keep having a feeling that I can improve because witchcraft is tricky," I spoke keeping my volume low as we walked downstairs to open the gate for our siblings.
The moment we open the gate, I jumped to hug my tired brothers.
" I am so happy you two are alive," I spoke as my eyes filled with tears.
" So are we," Luv said as he hug back.
" Give us some space so we can go inside," Nina whined making me move back. She almost ran inside.
" Nature call," Yasmin answered looking at Haniya's funny expression.
" Let's go inside," I said.
" Let's sit out," Khush said as he and Luv walked towards the bench as we follow them.
" Asha, you forgot that Doctor wanted to run some test on you," Yasmin spoke making me widen my eyes.
" I forgot about that," I spoke in shock.
" So how you two are doing?" Haniya asked as everyone settle down.
" Well, when I woke up. I was confused about what was happening and then I would hear a voice that was making jokes... No one could hear it except for me so I thought we were being pranked. Until we shifted into huge wolves," Luv shared his side of the story being expressive.
" I think the doctors gave us the pills to calm us down. But when the pill's power wore off, Disha controlled us with her voice," Khush said.
" Everyone's aura is nice expects Nina's. Do you know why?" Khush asked.
" That's how her aura was always," I answered with a shrug.
" Okay," He muttered.
" Did you two meet Elizabeth and Charlotte?" I asked making my brothers feel uncomfortable.
" Eli is my mate," Luv groaned in irritation.
" I don't like Charlotte," Khush muttered rubbing his face.
" What? But...The two of you were spending time with them a lot," I spoke and that made them look at each other.
" We were told to date them so we can find out about Edward," Khush mumbled.
" You are hiding something," I accused as I knew based on his expression.
" They have connections that will be useful for us," Luv said.
" So you two were just playing with them. How could you two do that? That's the most humiliating thing for a woman. What will you two do when someone does that to Nina or me?" I started to shout.
" Who told you two to do that?" Haniya asked a question that I knew the answer yet wanted to hear from them.
" Papa," Khush replied.
" It's so funny that you both decided to start your business away from Papa so he won't dominate you both. That age really poorly," I mocked.
" Papa's tactics may be unethical but that is what made us and him so successful today. We work for power, that you will never understand," Luv muttered.
" We have enough power and money," I snapped back at my brothers for their greediness.
" That's never enough and it was proven after Nina was raped," Luv growled shocking me and my cousins who thought my brothers doesn't know.
" Luv," Khush roared.
" What? She knows," Luv responded.
" How did you two know?" I asked.
" We were sensible enough to know what was happening at that time," Khush muttered.
" Guys, you are going off the topic... The two of you don't like your mates, is that true? Because what I was getting from the conversation," Haniya asked as she moves her hands in the air.
" I like Eli... It's just she is a difficult woman," Luv said.
" Charlotte hates me as well so I don't know why she fakes her love," Khush mumbled.
" How can you be sure that she fakes her love?" I question angrily.
" My guts tell me," He barks then he looks behind me which calms down his anger.
Nina comes with two bottles of soft drinks that Khush and Luv like along with glasses for everyone.
" Why were you two barking and roaring?" Nina asked.
" Nothing," Luv responded as he pours a drink for Khush and himself.
" Is there any breaking news when we two were at the hospital?" Luv asked looking at Haniya.
" Dadi fixed Disha's engagement with a boy suggested by Guru Ji," Haniya announced making Yasmin spill her drink and Disha's glass almost fell.
" This Guru Ji is a wicked man," Khush commented.
" I don't want a guy," Disha proclaimed with a shocked and angry expression.
" Don't worry, no one will force you," I said smoothly.
" You are going to spell her," Nina accused me with an unbelievable smile.
" I am not," I snarled.
" Confess that you never spell any of us," Nina spoke as she waves her finger at our cousins and herself.
" We conduct a ritual that made us immune to spells," I point out to her but her smile widened.
" Disha, do you think Asha spells us at times?" She asked and I turned to look at Disha who was staring at me.
" Tell us the truth, Asha," Disha's voice held a pleading tone that wanted me to refuse but I couldn't say it. As she will know after all she is the WolfQueen.
" I am sorry but I had to do it," I confessed.
" You had to do it because you wanted us to do whatever you please," Nina spoke clapping.
" But we were immune to spell so how did you break that?" Disha questions ignoring Nina's statement.
" I created one spell that breaks your immune," I admitted and then explain,
" I didn't realise at the moment that I broke the immunity and took me a while to realise,"
" So you spell Roshini and her parents at the moment," Disha said in disbelief.
" It was my lowest point because they told me Rohan will be coming. But since we were coming here and they have no plans to attend the marriage because of their schedule... I just did it," I reveal the reason while I was looking down.
" Is Rohan her mate?" Luv whispered to Yasmin who was sitting next to him.
" Yes, and they can hear your whisper," Yasmin answered.
" So after that, did you spell anyone of us?" Disha questions again.
" I did on you once because your anger was so much that I was scared you accidentally use your power... It was when Dadi scolded you for having an American boyfriend. Then I used it at Haniya while we were coming home, you were stressing out," I answered honestly.
" How did you figure it out?" I asked.
" I had a vision where you spelt Roshini and her parents. It was difficult to know if you knew what were you doing at the moment," Disha answered.
" I would never do that knowingly," I muttered as I drink.
" So after your transformations, what did you two undergo?" I question to change the subject.
" We found out our powers," Luv replied with a smug smile.
" Really, what are the powers?" I asked with interest.
" I can control light and music which means basically vibration frequency. I have healing powers and transportation power," Luv spoke proudly and then Khush said,
" I can control fire, and time and manipulate silver. But most importantly, I can summon spirits,"
" A day after tomorrow we all will be going to Guru Ji. He will be helping us to activate our coyote side power," Yasmin spoke with excitement.
" Do you want to know about Rohan's power, Asha?" Khush asked teasingly making Astra come forward to show her eyes. I had to shake my head a few times so I can have control.
" He can control air and thunder. Then he can make a shield and manipulate others' emotions," Disha said.
" Haniya and you need to go for a run. It will help to calm your wolves down," She pointed out.
" I am going to sleep now," Nina announced as she stands.
" Same, I am so tired, " Yasmin quickly drinks from her glass and leaves with Nina.
" I will be also going, come on, Haniya," Disha then drag Haniya with her leaving me with my brothers.
" So that friend of yours, Vic, he is the one who tricked you, right?" I spoke ending the silence.
" Yeah, we should have listened to Rohan," Luv commented.
" Asha, which one of you is the brutal werewolf?" Khush asked.
" Nina," I answered and noticed the strange look on my brothers.
" There was this red hair girl who told us that we are bait for the brutal werewolf they wanted to capture. Then she said it will be attributed to their Late Alpha," Khush explained making me groan.
" Ace saw Nina fighting and from that he wanted her to be a member of his pack. And when he died, I thought this is over but it isn't," I answered their unspoken question.
" Ace is no more," Luv barked.
" Tell us everything from the moment you all become werewolves," Khush ordered so I took a deep breath before I spoke.