Chapter 24

[Kalon] (adj.); Possessing a beauty that is more than skin deep.

After the interrogation, we all discuss the problem that Edward's stepfather is trying to kill us along with other unidentified people. Even Luv and Khush joined our discussion as they arrived.

Thinking back on Jayden and Lucy's memories, I can't find any clue about those people even their names.

Disha walks into the room she went out to call Haniya.

" What did she say?" I asked eagerly.

" Basically, she said saving you last night did change the course. Because we weren't been able to find Jayden and Lucy in the first place. Then said to come home soon because she had to make an announcement, " Disha answered.

" She didn't answer my question properly," Disha informed me through mind-link.

" Well, in that case, we should be leaving," Khush said.

" Let's quickly decide what will we do with Jayden and Lucy?" Rohan muttered.

" I believe they are still useful for us. So I will keep them here and hand them over to the council after we are done with them," Guru Ji suggested.

All of us looked at each other seeing no objection to it.

" If they cause any trouble inform us quickly," Disha said to Guru Ji who nodded.

Guru Ji walked with us towards the entrance of the mansion.

" Asha," I stop walking as Maya called me out.

" Will you be coming to meet us every day?" She asked smiling innocently reminding me she is a teenager. But her feature fooled me every time.

" So you are Geeta?" Luv asked looking at Maya who quickly shook her head.

" No, I am her sister, Maya,"

" Oh... You don't look like a child, Rohan described, " Luv commented making me shout at him.

" Luv, that's the creepy thing to say,"

" What-, Rohan described a ten or eleven years old sister of Geeta," Luv barked making Maya step back.

" I am just sixteenth years old," She said feeling uncomfortable.

" I thought you were eighteen and Sita is twenty," I gasped in shock.

" Sita is eighteen though in documents our ages are different so we could have jobs early," Maya confessed and then the part of Geeta's memory hit me.

" We didn't mean to lie or anything like that," Maya started to speak in panic looking mostly at Disha and Guru Ji.

" They might have forgotten this. I am the only one who remembers," Maya stopped speaking when Guru Ji gestured to her through his palms.

" Queen Disha, are you okay with them to be shifting at this age?" Guru Ji asked.

" No, they have to be at least eighteen, " Disha declared which I agreed and Maya walked away in disappointment.

Nobody talked until we were driving home.

" What happened last night after I left?" I question looking at my brothers.

" Nina was scared to sleep in her room as she spend the night in Amma and Papa's room. The whole night, Nina cried for help... She was reliving her rape. We did everything to wake her up but failed," Khush shared making me have goosebumps.

" She wasn't faking her episode," I muttered back concealing my feeling of regret. My statement caused Khush to shout at me.

" Asha, her fake episode aren't intense and she does it only with us and when Amma and Papa aren't there...," Luv interrupted Khush saying,

" Khush, calm down. By the way, all the kiddos know about us being werewolves,"

" Oh my god, what did you all say to them?" I asked remembering their expression.

" We told them the truth yet their questions are not ending and they demanded to be werewolves," Disha scoffed.

" Halona's roar scared them and they promise they will not include our parents," Disha smiled at the end. The smile of sibling victory on another sibling.

" Astra," I called out to my wolf spirit as I didn't talk to her much recently. She must be feeling lonely.

" I don't feel lonely Asha. I am satisfied with your decisions except for the one you distanced from mate. You don't need my advice," Astra barkingly talked.

" So you don't mind if I go a whole day without talking to you?" I question.

" I am a spirit until I have control. Unpossess Spirits roam freely without communicating as they don't have the ability but possess one can communicate with their members though we don't roam freely," Astra explained.

" Who do you talk with the most?" I question back.

" Eve. The bond you and Nina share is pure so that connects Eve and me more deeply than others," I laugh loudly at Astra's words on Nina and my bond.

My laugh grabbed everyone's attention in the car.

" Astra said something funny," I clarified.

" Luv and Khush, did Amma and Papa say something to convey to me?" I question as Astra reminded me of Nina.

" No, we aren't any birds to do that," Khush mocked.

" I am thinking to send Nina to rehab. She needs professional help," I disclosed to which Khush replied,

"Amma and Papa will never agree to it,"

" We will make them," I said making my brothers look at each other.

" Nina will have a massive breakdown if we three gang up on sending her to rehab," Khush pointed out.

" She doesn't have to be there... Mom and Dad wanted to talk to your parents because they feel Nina is getting overly dependent on your parent which isn't good," Disha mumbled.

" Mir Chacha told me to convince Amma and Papa to let Nina go to therapy regularly. Turns out they were irregular and changed the therapist many times," Luv mumbled.

" I can't believe it. Amma and Papa always fall into her trap" I muttered bitterly.

" Are you kidding me, Asha?" Khush shouted and his voice was filled with growling sounds.

" Khush, calm down," Luv mumbled and looked at me through the rearview mirror.

" You both just point fingers at each other and fight. Grow up because Amma and Papa are getting affected a lot," Luv said.

" And to be honest, we have to send her to rehab after that Bangalore mission which Haniya is stubborn about sending her now," Luv's words made Disha and me look at each other.

" What?" We both questioned in confusion.

" Haniya will explain after her huge announcement," Khush said.

" What is her announcement?" Disha questions as she leads forward.

" She didn't tell us and she was so mature that we had to listen to her," Khush answered.

" She is technically 39 years old," Disha remarked.

" That means she is the oldest in our gang," I chuckled making Disha chuckle as well.