Chapter 21

[Lethologica] (n.); the inability to remember a particular word or name.

" Hello," Disha greeted Rohan and me as we enter inside and I notice the two plates of doughnuts. My brothers were eating one of the doughnuts.

" Hey, Disha, how have you been?" Rohan asked we sat down and I took a plate handing to Rohan so he took one of the doughnuts.

" I am good," She answers while I look around to see my younger cousins but I only heard their snorts.

" All of them are sleeping," I commented as I took the first bite of a strawberry jam-filled doughnut.

" They got tired from all the walking in the mall. I can't believe they are so lazy," Disha said.

" I know right? Gen Z generation is the lazy and entitled generation of all time," Luv commented showing his disappointment.

" Luv, you find them lazy because you are a workaholic and don't take a break," Rohan responded which I agreed.

" I am not a workaholic. it's just that I can't sit still doing nothing but Gen Z can. Then they will blame everything on climate, or how an earlier generation never cared about emotions or simply following rules are toxic for them," Luv leans forward to take a doughnut as he explains his point.

"It's true that earlier generations never cared about emotion and mental health and Gen Z is fed up with the world because it's crazy. It's too much negativity than positivity," I muttered making Luv scoff.

" Let's change the topic because you won't understand my points," Luv said.
" If you have a valid point then I would understand," I snarled at him making him annoyed and before Luv would say, Khush ask first.

" What's going to happen with Geeta, Asha?"

" I am thinking to join her in our pack after all she is a sunshinner," I suggested looking at Disha whose mouth was filled with a chocolate doughnut.

" Of course," she responded covering her mouth and when she swallowed, she continued speaking,

" We have to perform the ritual for these three as well to join our pack,"

" Wait, we aren't members of Sol Hodu?" Khush asked.

" It's Sol Hudo. And no, we can't mind-link each other that means you are not in the pack yet," I corrected him and explained which confused the boys further.

" But we mind-link each other," Rohan pointed out gesturing to my brothers and him.

" Can you mind-link me no...Disha?" I change my question midway because it may be a possibility for Rohan to mind-link me. After all, we are mates or I transformed him into a werewolf.