Chapter 29

[ Nodus Tollens] (n.); The realization that the plot of your life doesn't make sense to you anymore.

As per Khush and Luv's plan, Amma and Papa had to let Nina go today to Bangalore. Amma was able to make Nina spill the reason for her breakdown.

Turns out Papa's comment made her think about relationships which she might have never thought of. Which scared her a lot that she forced Amma to sleep with her.

I have always been worried for Nina because no matter how much she hides her emotions, I know she is a big scary cat and has many trust issues. Even though she can practically ruin someone's life without any guilt. That confuses me.

When we all arrived to see off Nina, looking at Amma and Papa, I couldn't help but cry. Everyone is crying, even Edward is looking a bit sad except for Nina who is smiling. I have seen her cry only twice after we grew up.

I just hope the therapy helps her this time. Because I have specially instructed and hired people to make sure she attends her appointment. One of the people is Krish, Geeta's brother who wants to work for the Indian council after he found out about it.

The Indian councilmen were happy to train Krish and let him be a member to represent us, the sunshinners in a democratic way.

" Call me, when you are going to board the plane and when you land," Papa told Nina as he hug her cryingly.

" Okay," Nina said smiley kissed Papa on the cheeks and hugged Amma.

" Make sure to buy something from duty-free to eat. This is a domestic plane so food isn't guaranteed to be your liking," Amma reminds Nina who nodded to her.

As Dadi was hugging Nina, Rohan and Roshini arrived. Rohan stood next to me while Roshini went to give a side hug to Nina as a goodbye.

" Krish hasn't arrived yet?" Rohan asked me.

" No, they were stuck in the traffic when I called Geeta. She assures me they will come on time," I answered and Rohan wraps his arm around my waist.

" She will be fine," he said looking at Nina.

" To be honest I am worried for Krish. How will she be with him?" I muttered.

" She will be civil," Rohan consoled yet I knew he is lying. I did warn her to be nice to Krish to which she just growled at me.

" Why did you choose him?" Rohan asked.

" Geeta convince me but I felt she was being forced," I whisper low enough for Rohan to hear.

" Forced by whom?" Rohan's ears perk up hearing my words.

" I don't know but I will find out soon," I promised and went to give a hug to Nina. She cringes but hugs me back.