Chapter 27

[ Alexithymia] (n.); The inability to express yourself.

                                Luv, Khush and I decided to talk to Papa and Amma right after Haniya's wedding

Luv, Khush and I decided to talk to Papa and Amma right after Haniya's wedding. Because we didn't want to ruin the happy atmosphere.

I knocked at Luv and Khush's room door.

" Let's go, " I said as soon as Luv open the door and walked towards Papa and Amma's room followed by my brothers.

Right now, Nina is with Yasmin both of them are having some sort of session which is helping Yasmin to feel better after Haniya's farewell from the wedding venue.

Both of them have a unique bond that they don't need to tell each other their feelings yet they understand it. Especially when they both are clueless and absent-minded among the members.

We walked into the room. Amma and Papa were about to sleep as they were tired like the rest of the elders who have already fallen asleep.

" Amma and Papa, we need to talk," I announced as we three enter the room.

From the look on their faces, they knew the topic yet Papa asked,
" What is it about?"

" Nina, " Khush answered.

" Why her doctors kept on changing?" I asked.

" Because she never got comfortable with them... They scared her except for one therapist but he left the state. I did everything he stayed but it was a personal reason that can't be fixed," Papa answered.

" We can't force her to go therapist that scares her. It affected her badly once we tried," Amma share more information.

" I agree with the fact that she shouldn't be forced to meet a person she is scared of. But what if she is lying about it," I pointed out.

" Asha, what are you talking about?" Papa shouted.

" Nina won't do that. For our sake, she still goes to a therapist otherwise she won't have ever gone to one," Amma taps Papa's arm to lower his volume.

" Like you said she is scared and because of that she lies," I tried to explain when Amma interrupt me saying,

" She does not lie,"

" She does and she does worse things than lying. Nina has masks that she puts on depending on people," I shouted unintentionally.

" That's true, " Khush muttered.

" Don't deny, Papa. You are the one who taught her that," Luv accused Papa shocking me as he never taught me something like that.

" That's human nature. Everyone behaves differently depending on the people they are with," Papa defends.

" But that made her a manipulative person that doesn't listen to other people or care about their feeling. Tell me if I am wrong because you have seen her at work, Papa," Luv started to get angry as he spoke making Papa feel furious.