Chapter 26

[ Lethologica] (n.); When you can't think of a word for something.

The plan of preponing the wedding was a success and soon Haniya's wedding will happen in a few hours.

For two days, Amma and Papa haven't spoken to me until it's necessary. But I know other family members are convincing them to look at their favourable biases towards Nina and me.

Which is working and making me happy. Maybe the fight was a good thing to happen after all.

" Asha," Haniya called me out to the present where she is beautifully dressed as a bride.

" How do I look?" She asked happily.

" Beautiful... Edward will not let go of you the whole night," I tease to which she laughs loudly.

" I hope so," I was surprised to hear a comment like that. She wasn't a shy person but she wasn't ready mentally before. Now, she is ready to marry again and this time on her own terms.

" How does it feel to get married again?" I whisper to her as I hugged her because the make-up artist was in the room.

"It feels the same but this time there is happiness and excitement," Haniya whispered back.

" Let's go for your solo photo shoot," I announced as we walked out of the room.

I book a room from a nearby hotel so Haniya and I could get ready there and take some pictures before coming to Gurudawa where the Sikh wedding will be.

Mohid Chacha, Seher Chachi and Disha arrived in the middle of the Photoshop. Chacha and Chachi got emotional seeing Haniya dressed as a bride.

" I can't believe she is a few hours away from being single to married," Disha exclaimed with a look of disbelief.

" I never thought she could be the first one to get married among us," I muttered smiling in disbelief as well.

" Where are your other sisters? I thought they would be coming with you," I asked.

" Luv will bring Yasmin, Anaya and Hoor for a family photo shoot. They were getting ready and Dad couldn't wait for them any longer," Disha answered.

After the photo shoot, Luv drive Haniya, Chacha and Chachi in his decorated car. While, Disha, Yasmin, Anaya, Hoor and I drive in Disha's car to Gurudawa.

" Disha, when will you get married?" Hoor asked.

" Why are asking this question now? Do you want to get rid of me quickly?" Disha questioned back.

" Yeah, I want to attend another royal wedding," Hoor replied.

" That will be a kitsune royal wedding," Anaya excitedly muttered.