Chapter 25

[ Redamancy] (n.); The act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full.

The moment I enter the house, Haniya had already gathered everyone in the hall impatiently.

I look at her because I didn't have the courage to look at Amma and Papa now as I can feel their disappointment towards me.

" What's the news you were eager to tell us?" Disha asked.

" I want to prepone my marriage," She announced shocking me to the extent that I shouted along with others.

" What?.... Haniya, you will be getting married so why do you want to prepone it" Seher Chachi asked looking confused.

" I can't wait till the end of the month. I want my marriage to happen in two days," Haniya stated her demand making Dadi scoff.

" There is nothing you can do than wait. Because preponing the wedding has more haste than it already has," Dadi muttered.

"Then I will elope," Haniya's words cause Mohid Chacha to shout saying,
" What kind of behaviour is this, Haniya? We are letting you marry the guy you choose. Can't you wait for a few more days?"

" No, I can't," Haniya blurted out unintentionally.

" Tell them the full story, Haniya. Dropping the bombshell only makes the matter worse," Yasmin mumbled making everyone look at her.

" What story are you talking about, Yasmin?" Seher Chachi asked.

" Edward and his family are having an issue relating to their visa. So they may leave India in four or five days," Yasmin explained a reasonable lie making Haniya's plan easier.

" What's the exact issue with their visa?" Mir Chacha asked Haniya.

" Chacha... Edward didn't explain to me because he didn't want me to stress out. He said he is handling it but I don't think it will work out," Haniya answered.

" No worries, Amit is there. He will sort out any issues relating to their visas," Papa said and console Haniya saying,
" Don't think much, Haniya. Your wedding will happen on the decided date,"

" That's right. Haniya, you should relax and let your Papa and uncles handle the matter. They will find better solutions than preponing the wedding," Dadi muttered.

" Why did you even think preponing the wedding is the only solution, Haniya?" Seher Chachi questioned.

" Mom, I think she is getting emotional before the wedding that's why she is acting like this. Remember how she acted last night," Anaya answer the question instead making everyone believe it and Chachi's aura changed into longing and sadness.