Chapter 13

[Virago] (n.); A strong, brave, or warlike woman; a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities.

                             Asha
Today is one of the best days of my life, I don't remember being this much happy as now.
" Papa, now put the other CD," Kush yells from the back seat of the bus and Papa does change the CD.
Luv, Khush and Rohan had bought a bunch of CDs for this trip. Every single CD has songs by their favourite singers. This isn't a bad thing now as their rock and hip-hop songs add fun to the ride.
Since the songs started to play, everyone on the bus is either singing or dancing except for the older women on the bus who are clapping and enjoying as an audience.
" I am loving this song, " I told Disha as I stood up and started to sing loudly.
The sudden tug on my arm caused everything to stop and turn my attention to Nina who was looking older.
" Wake up, Asha," She spoke looking dead in the eye.
" What?... I am awake," I stammer as I couldn't say anything else.
I turn around and was about to sing when everyone on the bus kept looking at me blankly.
" Wake up, Asha," Everyone started to chant non-stop making my stomach clench in discomfort.
"Stop it," I whispered in fear but they kept chanting so I spoke loudly.
" I am awake... Stop chanting,"
Yet their chanting got louder by the second causing me to cover my ears and shut my eyes tightly hoping it gets quiet.

When I didn't hear any noise, I slowly open my eyes which felt heavy. And the sudden brightness flash causes me to cover my eyes with my hand.
" I think the bulb light is bright for her," A whisper of a familiar sound made me open my eyes.
" Where am I?" I asked as I look around the room that looks a hospital room. My sister, Nina was standing next to me while on my other side were the doctor and the nurse. Haniya and Yasmin we're standing in front of the couch.
" You are in the hospital, ma'am. Can you please tell me what's your name?" A female doctor spoke softly yet professional tone.
" My name is Asha," I answered almost in reflex.
" Why am I in the hospital?" I asked looking at my sister and cousins.
The doctor clears her throat and asks another question.
" What do you remember last?"
The question made me remember the fight we had and the condition I found my brothers and Rohan in.
" Where are they? Are they..," I couldn't able to gain the strength to ask the last question.
" They are fine and you were the one who saved them," Nina answered looking at me as if I forgot something. But I ignored it as I was happy to know my brothers and Rohan are alive.
" What do you remember exactly before you fainted?" Nina asked.
" I don't think it's good for the patient to answer that question," The doctor spoke and turned her attention to me.
" Ma'am, you are exhausted yourself to the point you fall unconscious. We gave you glucose along with medication that will help to soothe your wolf spirit and give her strength. Being of royal blood helps to heal within a day normally but with the medication help, you can be discharged in an hour," the Doctor explained while I nodded at her words.
" Do you feel any discomfort the moment you were awake?" The Doctor ask and looked at Nina for a second making Nina smile innocently.
" Now that you ask, I think my head hurts," I answered as I massage one side of my head with my hand.
" That's could be normal given you were forced to wake up. But I will run some tests to make sure everything is fine," The Doctor muttered and left the room with the nurse.
" I was forced to wake," I commented in confusion and looked at my sister smiling goofy which almost made my toes curl in irritation.
" What did you mean by I save them?" I asked directly.
" To answer that question, I need to know what you remember before you fainted," Nina question back with a smirk.
" Yo, the doctor said it's not good for Asha to ask that question. Asha, take some rest, okay? ... We will explain everything to you later," Haniya came forward and spoke.
" Tell me or I will go to find them myself," I spoke as I hold the wire that is attached to my palm.
" Okay, you are asking for it. What do you remember exactly before you fainted?" Haniya quickly give in and asked the same question as Nina did.
" I was holding Rohan and his heartbeat was getting slower... That's all," I answered having a blurry vision while remembering the last memory. Realising I am crying when a teardrop landed on my arm.
" So you don't remember you activate your coyote power," Yasmin asks.
" My what now?" I ask back with a yell.
" You activated your coyote power. And it was Guru Ji who told us, turns out sunshinner used to have coyote power until one werewolf was cursed making the descendants not activate their coyote power," Yasmin explained earning a glare from Haniya.
" That's too much information for her, " Haniya muttered.
" No, it's fine... I don't feel much different," I spoke truthfully.
" Well, that's because you heal yourself," Nina said as she lay on the couch.
" Can one of you let me look into your mind? I promise I will only look into the part I activated my coyote power and how I was able to use it to save my brothers and Rohan," I asked Haniya and Yasmin.
" Are you kidding me?" Nina shouted.
" You just woke up from exhaustion and wanted to use your memory power. Think about Astra at least," She continued to speak after she composted herself after the shout.
" Nina is right, Asha. You can look into my memory later. I trust you," Haniya said smiling at me which made me feel better.
" Is Disha and Roshini with Luv, Khush and Rohan?" I asked.
" Yeah, they told us those three are under supervision and will shift as soon as they woke up," Haniya answered.
" Can you at least tell me what happened until I look into your memories?" I asked losing my patience.
" Basically, your claws expanded really long," Yasmin spoke.
" I guess five inches long," Nina climbed in to add the detail.
" Your aura was cold like it was giving me chills and you just poke your palm into their body," Yasmin paused as she notice my horrified expression.
" Their wounds started to heal and their breathing got even... We think we saw a glimpse of their wolves' spirit but Guru Ji's men didn't see it," Haniya explained next.
" Doctor told us you were in a coma and didn't know when you will wake up," Nina spoke as she was using her phone.
" Okay," I answered giving Nina a side-eye.
" She used her coyote power which she activated before Disha," Haniya pointed towards Nina as she spoke making me sit straight up.
" What?" I exclaimed.
" You activated your coyote power before Disha and you never told me," I accused Nina who sigh and said,
" At the beginning, I didn't know and Eve wasn't helping me in that matter... I got confused with my power with insomnia. Until I figured out when I woke you up, remember?" I nodded as I remember when I saw Nina in my dream throwing a fireball at me.
" Wait? You can enter into people's dreams," I shouted again in shock while Nina nodded carelessly. This attitude of hers is one of her defensive methods to avoid talking about the matter so I decided not to ask more questions about her power.
" I want to see them," I declared as I pulled out the wire this time from my palm carefully.
" No, you can't," Nina announced still her attention glued to the phone.
" Those three are in the same room and given the fact Rohan is your mate. There is a chance that he woke up, and recognising you as a mate could overwhelm him," Haniya quickly explained.
" I won't be there when he wakes up," I pointed out.
" But your scent could be and that's a risk no one wants to take. So don't be stubborn for once," Nina spoke irritatedly as now typing aggressively on her phone.
" Amma wants you at home, Asha," Nina paused and rubbed her nose.
" It's been two hours since she is asking about you. I don't why she is worried but you should talk to her to find out," Nina spoke this time looking at me.
" I will go home then and keep me updated," I decided as they won't let me meet Rohan and my brothers.
" I will come with you," Haniya said as she pulled a wheelchair.
" Are you kidding me?" I question.
" No," She answered with a smile.
" I am feeling good," I reason but she shook her head and places the wheelchair in front of the bed. Then forced me to sit down while Yasmin videoed it.
" I can't believe we are going home as if nothing happened," I commented as Haniya drive out of the hospital.
" That is happening a lot since we shifted," Haniya muttered and soon groan noticing traffic on the way.
" You know, call Chachi. She almost yelled at Nina," I quickly turn my head towards Haniya in shock.
" What? Nina was about to get yell for the first time in her life. I should have seen it," I blurted in shock and started to laugh.
A knock on the window causes me to stop laughing, it was a child who was holding an envelope.
" This is for you," The boy said and handed me the envelope that had my name.
" Who gave this?" I asked as I took the envelope. But the boy shrugged as he didn't find the person to point.
" Do you go to school?" I asked the boy who shook his head and said,
" My Ma can't afford to send me and my siblings to school,"
" How many siblings do you have?"
" Including me, it's six. I am the oldest and I sell flowers which were brought by the man who gave me the envelope to give me," The boy replied honestly.
" How many meals do you have a day?"
" If we earn well than two meals which are usually rice and curry. If not, then we eat rice only for dinner," The boy innocently smiled after he answered my question.
And without any thought, I took hundreds of notes of money and gave him. While Haniya gave him money along with two packets of biscuits to him as well.
" Madam, I am not a beggar so I won't accept charity. I will earn my money and meal from my hard work," The boy shook his head as he spoke.
" This isn't charity... At least take it for your family members," My last sentence made the boy think and he accepted.
" Thank you, Madam," The boy said and soon went to the pavement as the traffic was clearing up.
" Sometimes, I forget I am blessed to have a rich family and five meals a day," Haniya said.
" Same... I just can't imagine living life how that boy has... His family doesn't have basic necessities while people like us live the most luxurious life," I muttered as I opened the envelope.
Inside the envelope, there was a piece of paper which was written,
' YOU CAN'T KEEP THEM SAVE,'
- ALPHA JAYDEN.

" Roshini already informed the Council and they have taken the responsibility to find information about Alpha Jayden. They were shocked to know about the attack... They think royals are involved and that's why Alpha Jayden was hiding well... Roshini or anyone didn't say anything about Nina's vision or Disha's doubts... That's because they didn't do their work properly, they are blaming others," Haniya was getting angry by the second she speak.
" It's a really complicated matter, Haniya. And I totally understand you, after all, Edward is a royal," I hold her shoulders and chanted a calming spell which relaxed Haniya.
I then look forward to the way towards my house. I am worried about Amma right now and it's better if I talk to her face to face than on phone.
After all, she almost yelled at her beloved daughter just to talk to me. This proves the matter is serious and I can't help my pray for the universe that everything is fine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was lazying around for a while and finally wrote the chapter