Chapter 22

[ Hiraeth](n.); a deep sense of longing, a yearning for that which has passed, a sense of homesickness tinged with grief or sorrow over the lost or departed.

); a deep sense of longing, a yearning for that which has passed, a sense of homesickness tinged with grief or sorrow over the lost or departed

The stinging pain on my head was increasing forcing me to open my heavy eyes. I was on a dirty floor where I was directly greeted by Alpha Jayden and his mate, Lucy.

" What the hell did you do to me?" I spat at them as I sit straight realizing I was chained.

" I just spell you. I wanted you to be awake when we have fun with you," Alpha Jayden spoke chuckling.

" You really believed you were immune to witchcraft," Lucy laughed crazily.

" That witch gave temporary spell. Her loyalty wasn't with your kind," Lucy muttered with fake pity.

" What are you talking about?" I was confused not understanding a single thing happening. What happened that cause me to be captured?

" Wait, I will explain to her, darling," Jayden muttered and walked towards me then stood down till where my face was.

" Late Alpha Ace terrorized everyone even the King. He was almost invincible which made everyone desperate to kill him. So when you and your pack survived the attack by Late Epsilon Samuel. That gave the King and council the biggest weapon to kill Late Alpha Ace. The royals and council never cared about your or anyone's life... Well, expect Haniya's and your brother's lives because of their mates," Alpha Jayden then stood up and walked to his mate to continue to speak,

" There used to be chaos whenever two werewolves Kings were in an argument. Then it became peaceful when there was one kind of King. Ever since then, every council has pledged to one werewolf King. So when Sabrina receive an email from my royal partner stating to give you a temporary immune spell. She chooses to obey a royal Duke than the Queen of Sunshinners," Jayden laughed at the end which was soon joined by Lucy's laugh.

" Quite laughing, your voices are giving me a headache," I snapped couldn't bear the headache.

" You are an arrogant person even though your behaviour is better than your pack members. It will be fun to kill them, especially Nina," Lucy muttered.

" I will freaking kill you before you even touch her," I yelled angrily trying to jump at her but falling due to the chains. This made them laugh till their eyes were filled with tears.

" Oh my god! You love her even though she was bitch to you. I am jealous of Nina now," Lucy snarled with hate.

" She will kill you two mercilessly and in unimaginable ways possible," I snarled as I try to break the chain.

" I believed in that as well. She is the first werewolf ever to use all her powers at the same time after Late Alpha stabbed your cousin," Jayden spoke as he pulled out an injection and then filled it with a liquid.