A Mystery

Who doesn't wanna be at home for Christmas and lay in their cosy bed. Maybe even have some tea, cookies or other stuff around them and enjoy the whole day. Perhapse even watch a movie and just be lazy?

I would certainly love that.

Then what about a Christmas dinner with family or doing some old tradition?

Sounds awesome as well.

And what am I doing this year you may ask yourself?

Well how about we start with what I had planned because I was able to have a nice dinner with my mother, watch some movies and relax with her like every year.

I think life hates me.

I really think it does?

Why?

Because instead of being inside a warm and cosy home spending time with my lovely family I am freaking outside in the cold doing some kind of damn exercise!

And no!

I don't know what kind of shit this is supposed to beat all. All I know is that we were actually send to this training camp or not. I mean I woke up in the middle of no where which seems to be in an underground city. This is for sure some next level shit rfom what I could see out of the window but why I was here was still a mystery to me.

It's kinda cold....

Damn is this underground?

What the hell?

No wonder it is cold i't in the middle of the winter!!!

What is this shit supposed to be?

Why am I even here?

I was just sleeping in my bed a minute ago and I was sure to visit mom today as well....

Damn today is christmas too!!!!

What does the person think they are?

How can they just drag a person to a random place on christmas?

Even villains have some decent manners and don't do stuff like this!!!

Like when I woke up, I found myself in an empty room which was a bit fancy but also extremly dusty

Like when I woke up, I found myself in an empty room which was a bit fancy but also extremly dusty. Then I was wearing quite something as well. Not only that I didn't really remember what happened besides going to bed and waking up here, I also didn't find anything that would scream that this would be UA at all. Tho it had to be within UA that much I was sure off because I was fast alseep in the dorm rooms and yet here I was.

I swear if this is something that Aizawa came up then ama lose my shit.

What am I even supposed to do?

ARG!

It is cold down here...

Where are we even.