Horrible yet Anticipating at the same time!

I waited patiently for my pray to arrive as I was standing there with my daggers or knifes or blades in my hands. One will call the thing I had dagger, for me it didn't mattered at all. Somtimes I was soo not patient but other times I was patient as hell and could even beat death to it. No matter what, there was only one outcome now and that outcome was clear as well. 

Oh here he comes!

Let's get this over with.

There is no chance of him getting away now!

Plus I don't have to search for him now!

The footsteps came closer and closer. It was a matter of time and I was only relying on the noises I could hear. My heart was beating fast but not because of the fear or that I felt threatened at all. It was just because I felt the anticipation before I get to my prey. He however may take it different. If I were in his shoes then my heart would beat fast and only because of the anxiety I would feel. 

Just seconds, it could only be just seconds before he would come around and when I would grab him but this moment felt like hours. Nothing changed and all I could hear was my own heartbeat getting faster and louder by each millisecond of waiting. This waiting felt like hell to me. That smile on my face was getting bigger and bigger until the time came to act.

NOW!

I jumped from the side with the knife in my hand facing Monoma who just screamed like a girl. He tried to run but the moment he truned he kinda stumbled over his own feet and fell. 

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course I still had the knife in my hands and I was still bloody from the cuts I had on myself as well as the blood from the other people from before. 

This didn't make anything better as he screamed in fear and tried to run away once again. I did let him stand up and waited for him to run but again why should I not play with my prey? It took me a second to get in front of him once again after using One for All and that was when he realized it. He was trapped and there was no way to run.

Me: Where are you going huh?

I was toying with him as I lashed out the second time he was backing away from me. This time I pinned him down and made him fall so that I was on top of him with the blade directly touching his skin. It must have felt cold as this was a real blade just not a sharp one.

Maybe it was the fact that I was on top of him or it was the fact that he just witnessed something horrible or it might even be the fact that he was on the ground with eyes wide open and shaking like a leaf in the autumn wind....Whatever it was he started tearing up and begging me not to do it. 

I think he forgot that this was all just a game.

Damn!

How can you beg like this?

You are a goddamn hero for goodness sake!

Come on!

Fight me!

Try to get out of this!

Use your stupid brain!

You could have gotten away from me if you just used your brain!!!

*sigh*

What am I even expecting out of them at this point.

Now smiling at my victime, I decided to make this a bit more interesting to me. With my second hand, I grabbed his throat holding he in place and warning him at the same time that I could choke him to death. With my other hand, I decided to caress his cheek with the blade making only just a slight mark on his face and not a cut. 

Me: Ohhh~ Blood suits you well!

His mouth was moving but no sound came out and I sweat to god that he forgot how to speak, act or do anything at all. Since I kinda took pitty on him, I decided to finish it and make my killing mark on him. He was done mentally anyways.

When I got away from him and looked down at him, I noticed something which made me snicker. This guy just pissed himself before actually freezing on the ground inevitable in front of me.

Damn!

Come on!

This is nothing!

You all should have been prepared for this!

I am just pissed that it's cold and all!

Me: *sigh*

Just like that I left the building through the front door not carrying for anything. That may not be as true since I did check out the outside for noises indicating heroes around but there was nothing but silence. 

Class 1B out completly no one left!

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)