Are you scared now?

Once I left Rin there, I started to approach Bondo who at first was frozen in place but soon regained his senses. Or at least he had to since I forced him to do that. I mean did you honestly expect me to not use this moment at all? I am not dumb! This was a golden opportunity so I used it well! When would there be a chance to actually hit someone in the face or in my case use the baseball bat that Shinso threw on the ground and was pretty close to actually knock someone out completly?

Never!

SEE!

It was a really good decision to just use the time in between him freezing and the whole room being in silent because of the horror or maybe the blood thirsty aura. AH who cares what the reason would be. Over is over but not in this case. Bondo may be knocked out and on the ground but he was still inside the game by the definied rules.

So when I stood there and dropped the baseball bat to the ground, I had Panther and Turtle run up to me panicked.

Panther: OH MY GOD! 

Turtle: Is he dead?

Me: No, just knocked out.

Turtle: Are you sure? You used your quirk after all!

Me: No, I didn't.

Panther: But there were these green lightning bolts around you.

Me: Oh I just lost it for a second but I didn't hit him while using my quirk.

Panther: DAMN! BUT STILL!

Me: He is fine and by the definition of the rules still in game.

Turtle: Are you sure?

Me: Yes.

I croached in front of Bondo and looked at the guy for a bit before taking out the dagger I had with which I couldn't hurt even a fly. I mean I definitelly could if I wanted too but that was not the point here at all. Since I was soo not up for any kind of surprise, I decided to actually use the blade at the back of his neck and get him out of the game. Now per definition I knew he was dead but he was only dead dead and announced as fucking dead if a hero would find him. Soo to make it short, I decided to lure the other heroes in here and that was the next step and the reason why I had two people get help for this hostage situation.

Me: Panther, Turtle grab anything and start smashing the robots.

Turtle: Sounds fun.

Panther: Are we not like killing them then?

Me: That is the point.

Turtle: Wait what?

Me: Just start smashing them and stop questioning me.

Panther: Are we actually being killers now?

Me: Technically no but in this excercise yes.

Turtle: Oh shit....

Panther: I don't think this is a good idea.

Me: I am the villain in this game and it is my job to this. Now you with me or not?

When I said the word not, I decided to activated One for All my quirk and let the lightining bolts cover me. It was just so I could frighten them and not really something else but it worked and pretty damn well to say as well. I mean Shinso immediately ran and grabbed the baseball bat in front of me to start smashing at the robots or child robots. At first they started hitting them but not with a lot of force but I gave them 3 more chances and now they are venting their angers at the damn robots. Well talking about a villain and then looking and questioning me... when they do this kind of thing... I mean yes I did tell them to smash the shit out of these things but I also did kinda think about them hitting their head and destroying it in one go and not starting to do a full blown rampage in here.

Me: *sigh*

And they say I am the crazy one.

Can't believe they are as crazy as class 1A but telling me how cruel this is...

They really have a screw lose!

What the heck...

Why break the goddamn window?

You know what... I won't question them.

They are doing a good job anyways.

Now I should wait for the other heroes to come....

Still don't get why they were this shocked...

This is an excercise and it's not as if Bakugo is doing anything batter in normal class situation...

Poor Denki as well.

That guy always gets the blow as well as me.

Whelp not my problem to handle these lunatics...

Ama enjoy this and ama go to the rooftop to see if the heroes are coming....

NAH!

Scratch the rooftop!

I'll go to the next room and have a look through the window.

Out of class 1B:

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

20 (Hiryu Rin)