One man standing!

I watched a very scared Komori run away and I couldn't help it but laugh out loud as the scene was this beautiful and soo genious at the same time. There was a piece of me who wanted to see her be afraid of me, call me a demon and for once I felt like that.

Me: Ohh Komori~

She ran as fast as she could and I on the other hand started walking over to where she was running away from. I was kinda in an ecstatic state. Everything around me was making me laugh and I was feeling happy of some sort.

I knew this was wrong and yet I liked this. I loved what I was doing.

So without even thin king twice, I ran and managed to get in front of her while she was running at full speed. Of course she was bumping into my chest and then falling down where I was looking down at her smiling with a Cheshire smile.

Me: Oh where are you running this fast?

Komori: No!

Me: Oh what do you mean no?

Komori: Please! Please let me go!

I could see this girls face break into one of crying. She was soo ugly and I loved the look in her eyes. It was despair. The same look I had in my eyes when I was a kid, when everyone was bullying me, when everyone was telling me to die and when I at one point thought that I was useless and death wouldn welcome me with an open arms. Back then I hated myself for these eyes and right now I hated her for it.

That moment I felt the rage come over me, when I saw these eyes. The smile I had on my face was gone the instant I felt it. I grabbed her throat and forced her up into the air and then threw her against the next wall.

Me: Is it fun?! ARE YOU SCARED?!

She screamed when I screamed at her and I really hated it. I hated it soo much that I went over to her and then grabbed her once again but this time I wanted to make sure that she would shut up for screaming for looking at me that way. I saw these eyes in myself. I wore them for soo long and I came to hate them soo much.

Me: SHUT UP!

With that I started to choke her, make hear unable to breath nut at the same time also shut up. 

the more I looked into these eye the more I wanted to end it all. I continued until I felt a sharp pain. Something hit me from behind and I let her unconscious body down while looking back.

Ohhh who would have thought that someone would smash a vase over my head and it was no other than a couple of class 1B students looking at me. 

Me: AUTCH?! 

Was I overdramatically turning around and saying that? Yes. The truth was it hurt but it didn't hurt that bad. Still it kinda hurt my pride so I grabbed a shard and threw it at Tsuburaba who threw that at me to begin with. Of course I used One for All to throw that shard, no that hand of shards at the man. 

In a blink of an eye, Tsuburaba went down and 2 other people with him. If I was correct then there should only be one guy left. One that I hated soo much and yet never actually went up against him for real. I had enough of the smak talk and the laughing behind my back. If he thought that I didn't hear them then he was wrong.

Me: hahahaha-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA-ha~

I can't believe this.

One more!

Jut one more and class 1B is done for!

Me: Ohhh Monoma~ Where are you?~ Come out come out~ Wherever you are~

Once again I made myself up on the road to find the last guy hiding. I was sure by now that all the people from class 1B where around. It just made sense after seeing how they attacked me in numbers at the front entrance. 

Me: You can't run~ But you can hide for now~ It is only a question of time till I find you~

Out of class 1B:

1 (Yosetsu Awase)

2 (Sen Kaibara)

3 (Togaru Kamakiri)

4 (Shihai Kuroiro)

5 (Isuka Kendo)

6 (Yui Kodai)

7 (Kinoko Komori)

8 (Ibara Shiozaki)

9 (Jurota Shishida)

10 (Nirengeki Shoda)

11 (Pony Tsunotori)

12 (Kosei Tsuburaba)

13 (Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu)

14 (Setsuna Tokage)

15 (Manga Fukidashi)

16 (Juzo Honenuki)

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

19 (Reiko Yanagi)

20 (Hiryu Rin)

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)