What the fuck... you sure they are first years?!

3rd POV in the teachers lounge:

As the teachers were eager to see what would happen next, they soon came to a realisation. It might be because of the quite intelligent plan that Izuku had or the fact that the heroes in training which were in the rather small or more like large scale excercise were struggeling. 

Thirteen: Are they still at it?

Cementoss: Can't believe that someone actually did that.

Midnight: I can't remember anyone doing that before.

Thanks to the food shortage the heroes in training meaning class 1A and class 1B started to have some difficulties. The only food they could obtain was food that they had to buy in stores inside the city. However the problem with this was that they were each given a set amount of money and would receive some theoretical at the end of the month. Of course they all hoped that this game wouldn't take a month but things have become quite difficult.

Ectoplasm: How about the other classes?

Vlad: Second years are done after the first day. Remember the villain giving up and walking inside the hero building?

Ectoplasm: Ah yeah that was a failure.

All Might: I heard that this wasn't the first time that happened.

Ectoplasm: It's not the first time but usually the villain in this excercise tries to blow up the hero headquarters or they try to take their frustration out on their comrades.

Mic: Which is exactly why we all decided to get Midoriya as the villain.

Thirteen: I would have never guessed, not even in my wildest dreams, that he would do something like this.

HoundDog: On the other hand.... this is pretty realistic.

Nezu: That is not a good thing, may I remind you about that fact.

Hound Dog: I know.....

Nezu: Aizawa, Yagi. I do expect you two to have a close eye on the kid after this excercise. We do not want him to slip to the dark side.

RG: He would be a terrific villain.

Midnight: Shit! I can feel the shivers by just imagining it.

They all knew the truth by now. No matter how hard they wanted to be against it or tried to talk it down, there was really no escaping it. If Midoriya was a real villain, they would all have to run as far away as they could. The chances of him being in the top 3 wanted worldwide or him in the top 3 in the villain ranking were quite high. Some could even argue that he could become even more dangerous than All for One himself. 

All the heroes in the observation room could only watch in terror as he did what he did to the gen ed course. At some point Mic was about to storm in but held back by Nezu as well as Ectoplasm. It was after all an excercise to show the kids who never got real life experience that even the quietest and unpredictable person that is as innocent as an angel could turn into a villain and make them run for their money. Besides it is supposed to show them to never trust anyone besides themselves and their comrades and in this exercise, Izuku was teaching them exactly that by taking in the Gen Ed course and making them another variable to the game.

Thirteen: Tho the third years are also something else?

Mic: I mean what did you expect? We did put Mirio as a villain.

Midnight: But it was kinda short.

All Might: He is a good villain.

Aizawa: He went for them one by one wihtout thinking and using his quirk till he was exhausted .... you call that a good villain?

All Might: He got them all and won.

Aizawa: *sigh* not the point.

Vlad : I mean he is definitelly good but let's face it. The first years are way more terrifying than the other years.

Cementoss: Terrifying doesn't even come close! You saw what he did  with that gen ed guy and one of his teammates.

Nezu: You are confusing one thing.

Cementoss: Huh? What you mean?

Ectoplasm: You saw it as well! He dispatched and then attacked his own teammate.

Nezu: They are not teammates.

Thirteen: What? They are working together obviously! So they are teammates.

Aizawa: No.

Vlad: I agree here with them. He is not doing any kind of teamwork but more like directing and ordering them. 

Mic: Wait so you wanna tell me he is using my class?

Midnight: Poor Zashi.

Mic: NEZU! GET MY CLASS OUT OF THERE IMMEDIATELY!

Nezu: No can do. The moment this excercise starts its all up to them.

All Might: I can't and won't believe this.

Vlad: You don't have to. Just have fucking look at what he is doing.

All Might: There must be a reason for this.

Midnight: Not gonna lie I would probably also try something if I would be put there for christmas.

Thirteen: Oh shit.... I just got a bad idea.

Cementoss: What's up?

Thirteen: What if he is doing this and pospoting everything till new year?

Ectoplasm: HOLY SHIT!

Vlad: I sure hope not.

Aizawa: He might.

HoundDog: Before that we gonna stop him.

RG: We will. Starving is after all also a death cause.

Nezu: This year is quite interesting I am looking forward to it.

Mic: To hell with that!

HoundDog: Agree... I will have some work to do as well.

RG: You got work... look at the injuries he did...

Ectoplasm: *sigh* 

RG: I want a pay raise.

Hound Dog: Count me in.

Aizawa: Same.

Mic: Yup.

Vlad: 100%.

Midnight: Pfff.... as if he would ever do something like this.

Thirteen: But we can complain soo meh.