Too many allies....

As I expected I didn't really managed to sleep much but I did at least rest a lot. Anyways, I was getting to our small kitchen area to get some hot water and also some tea. It was the first thing I did in the morning before going to a window and just waiting there for the huge All Might hologram to appear.

Panther: You are up early.

Me: Likewise.

Panther: Are you waiting for something?

Me: Just checking.

Panther: Hm?

Me: They need to announce something sooner or later.

Panther: Ah that.

Me: Yes. that.

Panther: Still nothing?

Me: Yeah.

While we were both there exchanging a few words, we heard a gong and then the huge All Might hologram appeared. After what I did yesterday, I was only waiting for this to happen.

All Might: 2 new heroes have left the excercise due to being bloody murdered in their sleep by the villain.

Oh now you doing your job right!

I didn't think he would say that they were bloody murdered but I like it!

Like this they will learn a thing or two as well.

But I am sure I will also get in troubles.

Let's see if I will or not.

I was together with Panther while this all happened and when the word bloody murdered came up, Hitoshi turned towards me and looked at me for a bit. No worries here. I mean he really may or may not thought about something really really horrible and let's be honest it was something like that but probably a lot worse.

Panther: Sooo what's up for today?

Me: Oh nothing really besides hutning down some heroes.

Panther: How are we gonna do that this time?

Me: I thought about some nice hostage situation.

Panther: Again?

Me: Oh but there is a twist to it.

Panther: And that is?

Me: You guys are the hostages.

Panther: Huh?

Me: You see... we are here for about 5 days now and it is the 28th. We have just about some couple of days left till the finaly but till then we have to decimice the heroes as much as we can.

Panther: Wait what you mean a couple of days?

Me: Wouldn't it be a nice thing if we would just end this all for new year?

Panther: You want them to go for this long without food and everything?

Me: No and I also want to be home by that time so that is why I said we have a couple of days left.

Panther: So it will be over till the first?

Me: Yes. 

Panther: You sure?

Me: YES! Now stop asking this.

Panther: Alright. It's just a bit out of the blue.

Me: Why?

Panther: I mean... I thought you would make this last something about 2 weeks.

Me: Nah! My mom is doing a banquet at home for new years eve and if I missed chirstams ama surely not miss that.

Panther: HAHAHAHAHAHA 

Me: What's so funny?

Panther: Never thought you would be such a foody!

Me: Just leave it before I come up with something to deal with you.

Let's just say my threat was just half of the truth. I was definitelly about to do something but not something that would kill him for sure. I kinda liked them a lot. Too bad that I would definitelly eliminate everyone in this game by the end of it.

Now that I made my stand, I saw Hitoshi pale for a second before I laughed it off and went to the conference room. There the people were already waiting for me. After yesterday they all knew not to mess with me. Who would even do that at this point.

Tiger: So what are we gonna do now?

Me: Someone of you gonna call the heroes here.

Lioness: PARDON!?

Turtle: WHAT?!

Me: It's simple they already suspect that I am here anyways but there were still haven't figured out that all of you are working together with me. The longer this is going on, the more will lose the surprise moment.

Wolf: He has a point.

Dog: I agree.

Kitten: Damn! So we doing this?

Chicken: Yup.

Panther: We will play as hostages in this.

Me: That is how it will be, however I want one of you to actually call and then the rest sit it out till I give the signal. After that attack them with all you got and however you want.

They all cheared when I told them up and started coming up with plannes. For the past view days they were all waiting for this and I could tell that if I would make it last longer then they would all turn on me but this is not even such a bad situation. So we all started to prepare for what was about to come next.

When I saw these three people busting in the door, I powered up OfA and had to act quickly to get them all down. So I just dashed for them using my knife to stab and slit open throats before kicking them towards the way they came from. Since Shinso was there and probably other heroes they were immediately called out.

This was how I got Awase, Kendo and Kodai out.

Pretty quick way but I had to focus on the other 4 which now came in. By now hell just broke lose because the support course was trying to fight them and the heroes were just all confused and a lot of screaming. To put it simply it was annoying like hell.

Out of class 1B:

1 (Yosetsu Awase)

5 (Isuka Kendo)

6 (Yui Kodai)

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

20 (Hiryu Rin)

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)