A Pawn for my plans!

I went down the stairs to get back to my room since I got out through the rooftop but who would have thought that I found a certain insomniac standing there waiting for me. He looked a bit tired but who knows he was an insomniac after. His looks could be quite decieving but that was not what worried me the most. It was his quirk. I had to be careful with him so he wouldn't use his quirk on me at all. I was not so confident to break free.

Panther: Where did you go?

Me: Giving the heroes a warning.

Panther: Didn't you say that we shouldn't eliminate anyone for now?

Me: I didn't eliminate anyone.

We both walked off to the common area where we could prepare some tea or even coffee. It was at this point that I was happy that every building was made to be realistic and had everything. For this building it meant for the company part to have a common area and a small kitchen were we could definitelly do something. 

Once I lead him down there I made some tea for me and since I knew the rumors in school I made a mug of coffee for Shinso as well. It was only after that that we sat down and continued our talk.

Panther: You said you didn't eliminate them.... what did you do?

Me: I left a note telling them that I was watching.

Panther: Doesn't this make it harder for us?

Me: No. Why should it?

Panther: They will be alarmed from now on.

Me: That may be true but there is another side to it as well.

Panther: That would be?

Me: They are searching for me and not another person.

Panther: So you mean a big distraction?

Me: Yes. I took their whole attention on me as a villain. They will never see our attack coming.

Panther: Clever and scary.

Me: Meh.

Panther: Why are you doing this?

Me: Why what?

Panther: I mean you could just give up and it would be all over.

Me: I will never give them the satisfaction of winning.

Panther: Why?

Me: Because they had the audacity to do this in the winter break where we should be all at home with out family and loved ones. I will not give Nezu nor any other teacher the satisfaction of me giving up. I will bring them hell.

Panther: Sounds like a personal vandeta.

Me: It is.

Panther: What did you class do to you?

Me: Nothing. 

Panther: The teachers?

Me: Nothing in paticular besides what I already mentioned.

Panther: ...

Me: Any more questions?

Panther: Do we have a chance of winning for real?

Me: A slim one.

And with that I mean you guys have a chance but I will betray you all.

I am a villain.

I am THE villain in the game.

Of course you shouldn't trust my devilish wourds at all.

But that is something you have to find out yourself.

Panther: I see.... 

Me: I will make the villain side win. So don't worry about it.

Panther: Alright.

Me: Got something else you want to know for now?

Panther: You already planned everything out right?

Me: I did to some extend.

Panther: How long do you intent to make this last?

Me: Let's see... after 3 days of suffering for them... I will bring them hell and open the gate to tartarus.

Panther: Are you sure you are still a hero in training?

Me: I am.

I smiled at Shinso who definitelly paled a bit but it was his curiousity which I wanted to satisfy. There was this reason I had for doing so. He was the one who could controll his class and then there was also the fact that I really didn't needed him as an enemy especially after I told them all that they could choose their sides. That also meant I had to be carefull with betrails and watch out and be vigilant at all times.

Me: Shinso... don't betray me.

Panther: I won't. None of us will.

It was more of a warning than just a statement and I had a feeling that Shinso knew what I meant since he did flitch when I looked at him. No offense there but it was definitelly a good sign seeing how he was scared of me. It meant that I finally got the hang out of my expressions and could pull a number one acting scene on everyone. Little did he know that I would be the one betraying them all.

We sat there in silence after that finishing our drink before we both head back to our own room. 

Ohh shinso...

I am sorry not sorry for this.

You guys are just pawns and stepping stones for me to get to the end.

Just wait and see...

I will definitelly make this little excercise a new experience of hell!