What a story... to bad that we are the only one knowing it......

Finally!

After everything, I finally got home and was sitting together at a dinning table with my dear mother. It was just the next day after I got home. She saw me and the only thing that she said was that I look so tired and should get a bath and then sleep. I did as she told me since she was right. The days I spent in that excercise kinda made me tired. Not that my sleeping schedule was not at all at fault. Please mind the sarcasm dripping of my last statement.

Mother: Izuku.... wanna tell me what happened?

Well I would rather not but you would ask me out anyways.

ARG!

Sometimes I hate having a mother as a reporter....

As they say reporters are like hungry wolfs that would eat up anything....

Whelp better deliver her the story of this year!

I am sure she will like it!

Me: Just a crazy excercise at UA.

Mother: Did they make you kill someone?

Me: Not kill and I gifted them something special.

Mother: Oh?

Me: Yeah.

Mother: What did you gifted them?

Me: PTSD.

Mother: I am proud of you but you should have not let them touch you.

Me: Did you even listen to what I said?

Mother: I did. 

Me: And you are still proud of me?

Mother: Yes. We are fighters and it was not nice for them to actually pull you away from me for christmas. If you wouldn't have come back yesterday I would have created a mom squad and then buster through UA's door. Never underestimate a news reporter like myself.

Me: Damn... 

Mother: Oh please... now tell me everything!

Me: You gonna pay Nezu back huh.

Mother: Of course. Your mother loves stories soo much and you have the best one to tell.

Me: Alright.

Just like that I spilled everything to my mother. From how I woke up to how the buildings there were created and of course I told her what I did in details. Every single bit of the story was put down in notes and my mother was the one listening to it with such a bright smile that it could even scare myself if I didn't had the same one on my face. If I didn't know it better I would have said it was a Cheshire smile.

Me: And yeah... I crashed that building and that was the end.

Mother: I see.

Me: What you think?

Mother: That is the story of this year.

Me: Seriously?

Mother: Come on. No one should dare to even try to lay a hand on a reporter's son. Besides that, this is my little payback for them for making me soo anxious. I didn't know what happened to you at all. I was so scared.

Me: I here now.

Mother: I am glad about it.

Me: Mom, did anyone ever tell you that you could be scary?

Mother: Every mother can be scary if they are angry or protective.

Me: ...

Mother: Now relax, we have a new years eve to plan.

Me: How about watching some movies, thriller or mystery?

Mother: I am up for thriller.

Me: Sounds perfect to me.

Ever after I told her what happened, my mom made not only one article about it but a couple and each time she would leave out the kids names as well as other details which would tell anyone who I was. I knew this was for my safety but after that release from these news papers.... let's say I saw Nezu bowing to my mother and I would have never thought that that was even possible before. Not only that but everyone treated me different after that excercise. It felt weird at first but it was not that bad too.

Well what an excercise can't change... huh....

Lifes....

Mental states...

Fear....

Pain tolerance...

Mememories...

maybe even create dreams or should I call them nightmares?

No one will ever know why I did this excatcly but it was enough for me, my mother and the UA staff to know about the truth. Let's just say after 3 days everything was silences and no one could even remember that this even happened. No one except the people who where there.

~END~

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed this and thanks for checking this story out!