It's showtime!

I was soo looking forward to the fight, that people really couldn't get it at all. For example, I shouldn't even be here and yet here I was with Shinso and another guy. At first I thought I will let them fight but then I realized that the hero classes would beat their asses way quicker than someone can actually call out the teachers and tell them that it is against the rules. I mean I was allowed to kill these people and with kill I mean eliminate but what about the hero side? Wouldn't that make them the villains? Of course I spekulated a lot about it until I came to the conclusion that one of the teachers would for sure say something against that and they would probably go against the role since their very own task was to actually protect them and not threaten them. 

Oh well that was definitelly not my problem and the thing was... I wouldn't even stay in here for long. That's why I was leaning against the door. I was basically just checking in on the boys if everything was alright with them and if anything happened that they couldn't handle but from the looks of it everything was alright.

Me: Alright, I am checking up on the others.

Panther: Cool.

Turtle: shouldn't the heroes be here any time now?

Me: Yup and that's also why I said, I will check with the others to see if the heroes will act out once they find out you work with me or not.

Panther: Maks sense...

Me: Yeah I hope they didn't just get Bakugo... that Terrorist will blow up right in their faces.

Turtle: You mean Dandelion.

Me: A true Pomeranian attitude.

It was fun to actually mock Kacchan's SHINEE screaming because that was what Shinso decided to do in the next moment. Honestly everyone could scream that at any time and it wouldn't change a thing. By all due respect for heroes but a hero screaming die is still something else and I found it soo amusing that it was hard to hold back in our training sessions. Each time I wanted to bust out laughing and rolling on the floor but can't really have that right? So I usually snicker but this time I decided to actually laugh out loud and enjoy the joke before leaving these two to themselves and go off to find the group of heroes coming right to the building. 

Ohh seems like they enjoyed the show quite a lot.

I mean it was a good idea to send 3 people off with a bit of an injury....

Too bad that ama eliminate these for now.

I exited the building and went straight to the group of two from the gen ed people to get rid of them. They knew a bit from the plan and the heroes were allowed to interrogate them as well. Nothing said anything against that. What makes matters worse is that I actually beat them up....

*previously what happened -_- Flashback brought to you by a wild bunny on the hunt *

That moment I decided to use the agility guy to get the heroes was also the moment I knew I had to injure the guy as well. I was not allowed to hurt them a lot, well not for now or my plan would be ruined. for this I waited till the gend ed split up and the two people who would report back to the heroes would actually split up and get two different set of heroes. One is supposed to immediately get help while the other is actually about to wate for a while. My first victim was the very first gen ed person who started to run to get help.

I followed them closely and the moment I knew there was no one near the guy, I jumped out of the shadows and attacked him without any remorse nor any hesitation. It was too quick for the guy to follow since I was basically trained in combat and they were not. I may or may not broke an arm and then let the guy scream and run with a bit of an injury thanks to my weapon. Still loved that it would give rashes to the skin so it would be obvious. They really outdid themselves with these weapons. 

Gen Ed: Why...

Me: Don't take it personal... this has to seem realistic after all.

That was all I told him before knocking the guy hald out and carrying the person to the hero headquarters of class 1B where I so casually let him go to run away from me right out of an alley across it. Of course the person went screaming and I watched the heroes run our. There were around 3 people who came out and that was when I dipped. 

*End of flashback brought to you by a bunny looking forward to spread more chaos.... BOOP! XD*

I am glad I made sure everyone just knew a bit of the plan and no one knew the complete one. 

They are pawns for me to use after all.

Why should they know everything?

Doesn't make much sense.

Besides I would have controll and monitor them if they knew everything there is....

That would be soo boring.

I could tell by how the heroes of class 1B were coming towards the building that they were prepared to go full out. I man I have basically proven to them that I was not scared of hurting him at all. It was a nice result but the main result was making them vary as well as scare them off a bit. Maybe I failed with the later part but I only failed for now. I was sure I could still wing it and redirect the direction to make it bend to my will and follow my planning. Nothing is after all truly impossible. Where there is a will there is a way and so I waited for the heroes to get into the building and carefully observe them busting the doors of soo many rooms down until they finally found Panther and Turtle.... too bad for them that I was actually trailing slightly behind them and just with a nice kick I might them fall to the ground inside the room where I closed and locked the door.

Now let's start the show!