... Not Yet Time...

Once everything was over, we could already hear shouting coming from the outside. Now the problem was whom the voice belonged. This was definitelly not the time yet to meet dear old Dandelion yet.

Me: Panther, Turtle, follow me!

I knew what it meant to hear Bakugo and I knew what it also meant if he would find them. For now it was too dungerous. If Bakugo was there than Kirishima and Ashido would be there with Kaminari as well. Now that was a combination these two couldn't handle yet. I was faily confident I could do it but the problem was something else. 

Panther: huh?

Me: Turtle mask us so they can't see us. Make an illusion so we can get out.

Turtle: Why not fight them?

Me: You wanna fight a fucking terrorist?

Turtle: No.

Me: Then do what I say and follow me. No words spoken understand.

The way I was rushing them made the importance very clear. They were just not ready to face Bakugo and the consequences would be quite horrible. I mean not only would I lose two good minions who would definitely not even dream on crossing me after I basically destroyed Rin and then also delt with Bondo in a matter of seconds. They would for sure just follow my lead.

SHIT!

I can hear Bakugo's cursing already!

Me: Psss!

I made sure that they knew their situation and even without me saying it, I was sure they knew it already. Thankfully Turtle did cover us and so we stayed in the room for a bit and waited for Bakugo and his team to come in. I had Shinso right behind me and Turtle behind him.

Bakugo: FUCK! WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!

So he did notice that All Might gave away the gender...

Thing is... does he already know it is me or not?

I am not sure about that....

Denki: Calm down Bakugo.

Mina: We are la-

Ejiro: HOLY SHIT! BRO WHAT THE FUCK!

Denki: Since when do you curse?

Ejiro: Are they?

Mina: I hope not... gosh I feel sick with the smell in here.

Bakugo: They are fucking robots!

Mina: No shit Sherlock but look there! What about Rin and Bondo?!

Denki: You know their names?

Mina: I am a girl! I make it my business to know people.

Denki: Damn....

Mina: But... ahm are they....

Ejiro: I think not... I mean he is still one of us.

Denki: Okay who is he again?

Mina: Dunno but All Might did say it is a him. Soooo it's not one of us girls.

Bakugo: SHUT IT!

We could see Bakugo walking towards Rin and then Bondo. Per game definition both of them would be dead and only announced dead if they would get found. Whelp they sure were late in announcing that but I didn't had any sweet sweet time to care about them in the room. It was too dangerous staying in here and it was way too dangerous to even attack them. Besides it was not yet their time.

So without any logical way out left, I decided to rely on Turtles quirk and then sneak out with Shinso and Turtle behind me. After that we quickly made our way back home to our base. There wasn't much to say while we got back home. I mean there were already a lot of heroes there and it just meant that our dear little gen ed student did alarm more than just one hero. The question was only why were there soo many heroes at the gen ed or more like my minions head quarters? That didn't made much sense at all.

Turtle: Fuck! Why are they here?

Panther: A snitch maybe.

Me: Or they just came to check things out. They after all need to know where you all are for protection purpose.

Panther: Wow... you are an optimist...

I was not an optimist. It was just what I honestly thought about when I saw the heroes check out the building and interacting with the gen ed class. They seem friendly and not allured which they should be since they are all my pawns and should be considered villains. Just by seeing how they were interacting, I felt a sense of safety since they would never guess that gen ed would actually support me and help me out.

It took a bit for us to get into the building and then we just waited it all out till no one was there anymore. Of course I immediately told them to rest for the rest of the day and had some other people follow me later in the night. It was about time to show the heroes that the night was not safe for them and yes I could have done more than just eliminate 2 people in a day but honestly this was a game of survival and patience by now and not one to find the villain.

The side which had better tactics would win and of course I would make sure it would be my class... not that I still didn't had a hit list of 3 more people for the night.

Out of class 1B:

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

20 (Hiryu Rin)