Last warning... and an idiot!

Oh I can't wait for the night.

Why do I feel like this gonna be epic?!

Like I know they are definitelly ignoreing my warnings but today ama show them how wrong they were.

Me: Tiger, Lioness with me!

That was all I said after exiting my room for the very first time after returning back. It was pitch black outside and I knew that these two people would be awake. Lioness quirk was nightvision and Tiger had a quirk which was similar to Midnight with the only exception that he had to actually talk to the person to get sleepy. The effect wasn't instant but it was good enough. Both of these people including panther were insomniacs which is why I knew I could count on them and find them in the meeting room.

Tiger: What's up?

Lioness: Are we going out?

Me: Yes, get prepared and meet me downstairs in 5 minutes.

I left them with these words knowing they would immediately go after me like ducklings following their mother. It was really cute but also something that showed how scared they were. I couldn't really blame them on that since there was thins thing called rumors and I was sure Turtle and Shinso already spread it.

Now now after we got down, I looked at them while they were nodding at me. It was a clear sign that they didn't need anything else and so I started to lead them to the building of class 1A. Since I managed to kill two people of class 1B it was about time to get to class 1A and show them a bit of true terror.

Upon getting into the building, I signed Tiger to start using his quirk. Of course I had my way of not getting affected. You really thought I didn't take some ear buds with me from a conventient store? I mean they were basically sold there in case one had sensitive hearing. It was also one of the key iteems here right now.

Tiger: Alright here I go!

He immediately started signing off which was more effectif from what I knew and we started to make our way through the building till we found them all sound asleep. Of course I took out my dagger and smiled at the people in the room. We just found Tsu and Tokoyami which would be the next fine victims here.

I was glad that Tiger was done using his quirk so we could get rid of these earbuds and then talk to each other.

Me: Lioness, go get some paint from my bag and splatter it around the room.

Lioness: Alright.

Tiger: Anything I can help you with?

Me: Yes. Help me tie them up.

Lioness: Question.

Me: Yes?

Lioness: Since when do you have actually ketchup and red paint in your bagpack?

Me: Since I came back. I prepared this for the heroes who got into our little hideout.

Tiger: Damn.

Me: Now let's get to work.

Of course I first made sure to eliminate them from the game before I made Tiger help me tie them to the bed up and also strip them down a bit. Not completly naked just a bit. I mean we just teared up the hero costume and splattered paint or ketchup all over the bed and the parts we just actually teared up. This way it would seem as if we just injured them to fullest. Of course I had no idea of figthing them just yet. This would be my final warning and I made sure to write it on the wall with some paint as well.

Last warning! Leave the city and give up! ~Usagi

Would they actually give up?

Nah!

I don't think so at all.

They were not dumb and they had their pride which I would make sure would be the last thing that would ruin them. I mean they thought that I was there alone in the game. Only an idiot wouldn't know to use the whole thing and make up a small plan exploiting the rules.

Now now that was just me and I knew they were idiots in more than one aspect.

Lioness: Anything else to do here?

Me: No.

Tiger: Aww...

Me: You all will have your chance later. For now we are just warning them.

Tiger: Alright.

Now the thing was... these people were defintielly not alone. I could tell that somoene was sneaking up on us and following us all the way since we left our headquarters only an idiot wouldn't feel their gaze at all.

OHO!

Foolish of you to try do a sneak attack!

You really thought this was gonna be easy?

Why did you follow?

Are you a snitch?!

Well either way ama show you the consequences.

Out of class 1B:

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

20 (Hiryu Rin)