... oh really? You didn't know?!hahah

Oho!

You are such an idiot Iida!

For once I honestly thought you have some brains!

How can you just walk in here like that and look around after entering?!

You know what?

You are an idiot!

That moment he got into the room, I decided to leap onto him and kinda break his leg with the power of One for All. I may be the idiot here but come on... he deserved that one plus I needed his cry to make people run towards the room. It worked. It worked really really nicely. So when I broke his legs, I also kinda kicked him to the ground and made a cut mark before grabbing him by his costume and throwing him at Todoroki who came around the corner and saw me in the room.

Did no one tell you to check the behind of a door when you go in?

That's common sense!

AND!

I am getting you from behind!

The surprise moment was on my side!

Now would you look at this!

Shoto!!!

My friend!

Me: CATCH!

Ohh... not catching but dodging?

Alright....

Well of course I threw Iida with the power of One for All against Todoroki and of course I used Smash as well. I knew it would break my fingers but honestly this was worth it and even then I just used a small percentage to create this wind to move with it.

No one could really just look at me and not blink with that kind of wind going at them.

I used that small split moment to charge at Todoroki and use one of the ice splitters he created to defend himself. He pretty sure knew what was coming towards him because he created it in his arms the moment he dodjed Iida but that gust of wind... yeah he couldn't dodge that. Still it was enough to get him.

Now who got you pinned down to the ground?

What you wanna do now?

I am good at this and I knew how to swoop your damn ass to get you on the ground!

Ohhh!

You want to hurt me?

Not on my watch!

But thank you!

Me: Oh what's that? A new weapon?

Todoroki: How did you?

Me: I am not dumb! I use everything I can to my advantage such as this!

Honestly at this point I was glad it was just them for this amount of time because it was enough to pin Todoroki down to the ground and take his ice weapon and stab him into his right shoulder once again with One for All as to pin him down on place.

Me: Now be a good boy and stay there.

I would recommend staying there since if you get that out... you might bleed out.

I am sure you know that as well...

Well good luck even getting that out with your left arm! 

I have a small hypothesis that your left side will help it stick more and keep it cool down... tho you could use your left fire side but then again you would burn yourself... oh what a dillema!

Oh but I was not done here since something was getting thrown at me and who would have thought that it was actually Uraraka and Mina together? I wouldn't have expected that but oh well whatever!

Me: Ladies... let me introduce myself... I am the villain Usagi.

Steady....

Just carefully...

I  got it!

Now...

Let's focus on Uraraka...

NO!

I need Mina out cause her accid will hurt really really badly!

It's decided then!

Mina it is!

I bowed while smiling and reaching towards my knife in a way they wouldn't see it before throwing it all of the sudden towards Mina. Of course Uraraka tried to stop me but I already was running towards her and avoiding everything till I managed to put my hand on her head and then smash it against the next wall. It was fairly easy to do that while the girls were still standing in the hallways.

Mina watched all this and she did try to attack me but I kinda used Uraraka as a shield. 

I mean DUHHHHH!!!

Did you really think I would let her hurt me?! THE FUCK?!

I was not that much of an mental case!

I was also not keen on any more pain!

I got enough cuts thanks to class 1B!

Right after I finished with Uraraka, I saw that Mina was not in the room anymore. It seems as if that girl backed away and ran or hid in a room. Whatever it was, I decided to leave her for now and go and find Momo or someone else.

Of course I picked up my knife from the ground and started walking down the hallway to greet the others as well.

Class 1B out completly no one left!

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

4 (Tenya Iida)

5 (Ochako Uraraka)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)

16 (Shoto Todoroki)