No escaping it!

A/N: Can we take a moment and look at this pic. It kinda funny and cute XD 

Me: Guys, can you get home without me. I have something else to do. 

Tiger: What are you gonna do?

Lioness: I am curious as well.

Me: Oh I just have t pull out a rat from the sewer.

Tiger: I don't get it.

Lioness: But I do... we are gonna go now. 

The moment I mentioned rat, Lionesses face paled up. Of course she knew what I was talking about since it was kinda obvious but Tiger was on a different level then her. Still he was usefull to me. There was nothing I could say against that. 

Alright...

Let's deal with the rat first.

I powered up my quirk and took out the daggers I had. Both gen ed people I took with me immediately backed away from me. It was dangerous for anyone who just betrayed me and my only rule was no betrayal. Tho it was not like I was not about to cross their own path. I mean I was a villain after all. Funny how I at some point started thinking that I was a real villain. I got way too much into my own role. It may or may not be a dangerous thing but I didn't care at all. 

Without any notice, I turned around and used the speed of One for All to get the guy with one of my free hands and push him against the wall while holding him tightly as well. I had a tight grip around his throat and my dagger pointing at his face.

Me: Sooo what you gonna do now?

Gen Ed: Pl-Please let me g-go.

The stuttering drove me a bit crazy but I knew that just by looking how he was shaking, there was no helping it. In fact I decided to worsen it as well. It was this guy who decided to follow me and why else would you follow a villain to the hero headquarters than to be a snitch or try to escpe. There was neither of that option here at all. No running, no hiding and no escaping in the world would help them from escaping my grasp. 

Me: This dagger might be a replica but it works wonders combined with my quirk.

Every dull knife can be as sharp and dangerous if I get enough force as well as momentum with it.

You really think I will let you go?

After what you did?

How dare you think about betraying me?

ME?!

I took you all in and I gave you all a chance to work as my pawns and here you are trying to pull something fishy?!

Screw you!

I will make you regret this!

Me: Anything you have to say?

Gen-Edn: ...

Me: I am listening.

I decided to let him go with my hand and instead use my dagger to pin him there. Of course this guy didn't dared to move at all and instead froze up even more. I think my illustartion of the dagger in combination with my quirk scared him even more. Did I use it on him? Why of course because he didn't quite seem to understand the situation at all. So I gifted him with a cut on his cheek and now were holding said very dagger around his throat.

Me: Do you want to keep me waiting?

Gen-Ed: N-NO!

It seems as if he just snapped out of his daze because now his eyes were focusing on me more than ever. Oh he knew that this situation was dangerous and my blood thirst didn't make it any better as well. 

Gen-Ed: I was just...

Me: Just what?

Gen-ed: I-

For me this was kinda funny because I could see his brain trying to come up with anything to tell me and yet fails to do so. 

Me: Speak!

Gen-ed: I-

Now once again he opened his mouth and only said I. It annoyed me soo much. Like the hell he was taking me for? I was no fool and I was no idiot to believe whatever he would throw at me next. So in the end, my annoyance won over my patience and I slapped the guy soo hard that I send him flying towards the ground. 

Me: Let's see what it takes for you to talk!

Gen-Ed: No... NO.. PLEASE NO!

He was right there and yet he tried to move away as fast as possible as he could too bad for him that there was no escaping this building especially not "alive".

Out of class 1B:

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

20 (Hiryu Rin)