A perfect first plan!

Of course once we all got settled in which was basically in the evening because everything good takes time, I had them all gathered up in aa room and ready to report back to me. I mean they were my eyes and ears until I would come and eliminate them all. Did you really think, I would let them live at the end of this game? Nope. They were my pawns and I really wanted them to act like chess pieces and moving them around as well. There was absolute nothing I would not do to screw this whole game over.

Me: What did you find out?

Tiger: I found Mina and Denki earlier. They were patrolling the area a bit down the streets.

Turtule: I had some of class 1B and they were jumping at some of your classes. 

Me: Do you remember who it was?

Turtle: Sorry I am bad with names.

Me: It's okay. How many were there?

Turtle: 5 of class 1B and 2 from your class.

Me: Alright so we knows about 9 people for now.

Lioness: I went towards the back of some allies and there was no one. It was completly safe exept the traps they did.

Me: Traps?

Lioness: Yeah but they were obvious like fishingline and some other stuff.

Me: I see. For now everyone involved here please be careful around back alleys.

Panther: I am curious, did anyone find Bakugo?

Bat: I did and it looked as if he was gathering others from class 1A but honestly Todoroki was doing the same and they even started fighting for a bit.

Me: Typical them. Never learn from mistakes and can never focus on the right thing. 

Tiger: Wait, you said that they were gathering people... how many do they have for now?

Bat: Well I saw that Shark boy who controlls the Pomeranian.

Turtle: Did you just call Bakugo a Pomeranian?

Liones: That's Genius!

Panther: Why not call him like that Usagi?

Me: Because I refer to him as either Dandelion or a Terrorist.

Bat: Wow...

Tiger: HAHAHAHAHAH Dandelion. He isn't even cute.

Bat: But Terrorist fits the bill perfectly.

Turtule: Agree soo much.

Bat: Yup.

Me: So they split themselves in groups instead of working together?

Bat: Yeah that was what I saw.

Tiger: I wonder if we can use this to our advantage.

Wolf: Oh hell yes! It will be easier to handle them just think about it.

Hyaena: I bet.

Me: Just one at the time. Now that we know they split into groups, we need to figure out a way to lure them out. 

Wolf: Why not use us then?

Me: Huh?

Wolf: Well I mean they don't know we are on your side, we can lure them out by saying we found the villain.

And that is why I like having soo many people on board.

Question should I make this a long run?

What did they say about food and water supplies again....

Oh yeah!

I can steal them but the heroes have to pay for them.

If that is so then why not make them mad?

How about a little bit of suspense?

Me: I got a better idea.

Turtle: and that is?

Me: Who wanna try steal some stuff?

Tiger: Stealing? Why?

Me: They need the daily necessities as well as us. However I am a villain in the game and my role is to play it out completly to the best I can. That means...

Lioness: You can steal it... but what does this have to do with them?

Turtle: Are you an idiot?! 

Lioness: NO. Stop calling me that.

Turtle: Listen, if we get their food and everything else they gonna have a hard time when they run out of the stuff.

Me: Yes. However I need all of your help since we have to do this simultaneously. They will not know what hit them.

Besides me prolonging this game to the maximum of my capacity because I can and if I am stuck down here, I might as well make it a living nightmare.

I wonder if anyone did this before...

This city doesn't look that new after all. 

I found some fighting marks and that means we are not the first one down here.

I hate the teachers for doing this.

WHY?!

It's soo freaking cold.

I am glad this building is heated since it is an office.

Can't believe that some buildings are heated while other are not.

Are these buildings key buildings?

Something must be up with them.

Anyways, I should end this meeting for now and tell them what to do tomorrow next.

I have to find the hero headquarters first. 

From what they said, some will be close while others might be anywhere.

I will focus on the close surrounding first.

Me: Alright, let's call it a day here. Thanks for all the information. Tomorrow morning everyone be here at 8 am sharp. Do not make me wake anyone up. You will regret this.

I looked at them with a smile that was filled with some devilish thoughts and a joker like even Cheshire like smile was dancing around my face. For everyone who knew me this was something dangerous. Heck even if people knew me, no one ever saw me smile like this because I would normally not do this. However this was kinda a special case since I was enjoying scaring them. Not to mention that I was pissed for being here and not home.

Gen Ed: GOT IT!

They were all obedient and I was glad about it. However I was not really sure if they were not scared more than obedient out of their own will. I mean I can be scary at times and class 1A never saw me be scare. If I think about it deeply, I don't think anyone saw me be angry or even mad or scary at all. Whelp it sure was time to change that and show them what I got. At least I hoped that they would stop treating me like a stupid extra that can do anything for them and be there for them all the time. YES I saved them a couple of times because of stupidity and damn luck. I mean you really think I would jump into some dangerous life threatening shit to safe another hero in training if not for the plus points I get personally from the teachers? Nope. Thanks that I now had some teachers paying more attention to my need and everything which in return gives me a better chance than others. I mean they would show me some stuff they probably wouldn't if I would go the ordinary way. Like this I at least showed them my powers and my potentials which was very important.

After the small meeting was over, I went to the room I decided woul be my own and thought to rest for a while. Little do people know that I was quite the insomniac myself and that the night is certainly not safe... in fact it was far from that.