PLUS ULTRA!

???: Pardon?

I could tell how much I just confused the shit out of these people. No wonders tho. I mean I am the villain in the game and I am here talking about this. For starters there are a couple of things I could mean by saing that and one of them is implying death to them but seriously... if I wanted to eliminated them then I would be done by now.

The next option was them joining the villain side. That was actually what I really want. There was really no telling how this game will turn out if these people would be any help or a huge distraction. However I was quite sure that they wanted to proof themselves worth being in a hero class. What other way to proof what they can do then beating the hero class after all?

Then the other other option was them playing the part of a vigiliante which would be bad for me. I seriously hopped no one of them was thinking about being one in this game. The teacher only announced the role for villains and heroes. However the key is what they haven't mentioned and one of these things were vigilantes. Although it would be considerable bad for me, it wouldn't be unbeatable and it also wouldn't change the fact of me beating this game or eradicating them all like some kind of pests. 

Oh the more I was thinking about it, the more I felt like smiling and trying to coax them to be vigilantes. 

There was another other other option which was quite dangerous for them. They could try to block bot heroes as well as villains. It wouldn't be unheard of civilians refusing heroes help and then capturing as well as locking them in somewhere so that the route of villainy would be cleaned and wiped out. I mean there was a base to this logic and there was also such an error with thinking like this. It may be true that villainy came with heroism but the problem lies elsewhere. There will always be a class of people no matter how they called going against believes and rules for some kind of reason. The questions which most people never ask would be Why or what lead you to it? Would they change something if they had a second chance? Who knows but that wasn't important right now.

Me: Let me phrase it different. Are you satisfied with just being here waiting for a villain like me eliminating you from the game or waiting for a hero.

Shinso: What are you talking about?

Me: I am saying that there is no rule about civilians chosing a side.

???: Wait, you mean we can be heroes?

???: Why would we want to cooperatte with class 1B or 1A?

???: I don't think that is what he meant or he would have eliminated us all by now.

???: True that..

Shinso: He means we can join him and fuck the heroes up! 

Me: Exactly.

???: Why would we do that tho?

Me: How about showing you can beat class 1A? Isn't that what you all want? A chance to show the teachers how bad their choices were in sending you to Gen Ed while some applied for hero courses. I mean come on! Let's be honest here. The entrance exam is messed up and biased towards limelight quirks and powerful ones. Mental quirk don't have a single chance at all.

???: He's right.

???: But what if they catch us?

???: What are we even supposed to do as villains?

By now I was watching them spilling out ideas on how to break the heroes and how they wanted to actually beat them and so on. It was quite fun to hear them talk about true villainous deeds. I was also hyped to do my own fair share of work but it was still a lot more comfortable to let others do my work and then eliminate them if I needed to get rid of them. Who knows how tightly shut their mouths were after all.

Me: Guys! I have a proposal to make.

Shinso: You want us to work for you?

Me: Not quite. I want you all to join me as an organisation.

???: an organisation?

???: Are we even allowed to do that?

Shinso: So instead of us being your underlings this makes is different how?

Me: It will make it different because I will provide you all with everything you need and you can do whatever you want. However I want us to make plans together and only act upon these plans. 

???: So you want us to do the dirty works huh?

Me: Oh no, I just want to make sure that your plans are bulletproof as well as providing you all with backup support. You see it will be obvious who the villain is the moment they all gather together. And I for myself don't wanna give them the satisfaction of winning this shitty excercise at all. I am sure you all feel like me. They never listen nor take care at all. All they know is to destroy things and jump into action so why not let them experience a surprise?

???: Call me crazy but I like this idea.

Shinso: We would still be doing his job.

???: But we wouldn't just sit around and do nothing. Besides did you listen right now? He would be our backup and we can do whatever we want to them.

???: PAYBACK TIME!

???: Calm damn dude!

???: I also aprove of this. Everything is better than sitting around like this.

Shinso: I would rather go do something on my own.

???: ShinShin come on, don't be like that!

Me: Don't you wanna pay Bakugo or Todoroki back and beat them? Your quirk is epic and you definitelly deserve to be in our class way more than a certain garbage grape. 

???: Why do we all know who he means?

???: Because that pervert is famous for it.

???: You mean grapist.

???: What?

???: That cursed TV spot?.... really.... nothing?... how uncultured are you all?

After this little discussion it was finally my turn to give them the last push telling them what they all wanted to hear. 

Me: Let's proof how wrong the teachers judgement in you all are! You can do better! PLUS ULTRA!

The whole room inlcuding Shinso: PLUS ULTRA!

Oh this was way easier than I thought...

Not there will be no chance in them backtracking me and I am pretty sure that they soo forgot that the heroes can't do anything to me unless they have evidence...

Oh when I am done there will not be any evidence left at all.