I asked nicely...

I was still not sure if Tokage was brave or just plain stupid but I didn't care much as I had my next target and guess what?! I decided to use my very own smash on her with the percentage lowered down soo much till I knew I wouldn't break a bone and it would generate just enough force to let me get to her side without any problems.

It was a nice theory but practically it looked a bit different since when I generated my smash, I also timewise ran towards her in hope that I could get her down... well what I did not think about was that her scales were thrown to the side and thanks to all the wind I created they were kinda pushed away and then from the ceiling back to me.

Guess I got more cuts now than before.

On the other hand I got towards Tokae and right in front of her with my fake knife which I still had on me. I mean I do pick up things while I run at people and I put them away. Like I still had some hilt to put things away. Otherwise it would be soo stupid. Anyways I was feeling really really good till I got to her and place my knife at her throat.

Me: Bo!

I laughed a bit and looked at her while she seemed soo much in shock but she was gone before she could even do anything.

Whelp...

That much for anything!

I got most of the people out and now I should go search for them.

I wonder what I should do with Shinso...

Ama leave him for now!

He should know what this is all about.

Without waiting for long, I decided to just leave here be and walk towards the staircase to get to the first floor since this building had an empty ground floor. I mean I knew this was just something I had to deal with somewhat sooner or later but this whole room was just bloody by now.

Just think about it.

Tokage was using her quirk the whole time trying to get me but got gen ed soo much. Then them trying to fight as well and get hurt while blacking out and or getting a concussion or even hit and punched till they blacked out. Well eitherways, a lot of people were on the ground and blood was basically everywhere. This was one hell of a nightmare but it also looked really nice.

Me: *humming*

Come, little children, I'll take thee away....

While I had this song playing in my mind, I decided to move on until I saw something move in the shadows for just a second. It was enough for me to actually act and throw the horn I had on me at it. Who would have known that it would be Kuroiro who was hiding there and sticking out for just a bit.

Whelp the scream sure did give him away and you know what?!

I also decided to go run at this dude the moment I realized I hit a person. There was not really much time and knowing his quirk, he could just move away. So I grabbed him by his hair and pulled him out of the shadow, smashing his face towards the ground and pressing him down.

Me: Where are the others hiding?

Kuroiro: Why should I tell you?

Me: How about I won't hurt you and just disqualify you?

Kuroiro: Fuck you?!

Me: So I guess this is a no.

Kuroiro: Hell it is.

Me: You sound like Kacchan you know that... but oh well this was your choice.

Without much to say anymore, I used the horn to actually cut through his costumes back and it was really sharp and I more or less was also cutting his skin. It wasn't a deep cut but how about cutting a person at their spine and along it as well. It must have hurt a lot but he really tried his best not to scream until I stabbed him for real.

Kuroiro: I'll talk! STOO-AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

Me: Nope. Too late.

I wish I could have done more but he got called out for being dead and that made me look up and around to see someone standing there... that person was shaking and frozen in fear from what I could tell and to top it off someone from class 1B.

Now who could I only mean....

Out of class 1B:

1 (Yosetsu Awase)

2 (Sen Kaibara)

3 (Togaru Kamakiri)

4 (Shihai Kuroiro)

5 (Isuka Kendo)

6 (Yui Kodai)

8 (Ibara Shiozaki)

9 (Jurota Shishida)

10 (Nirengeki Shoda)

11 (Pony Tsunotori)

13 (Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu)

14 (Setsuna Tokage)

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

19 (Reiko Yanagi)

20 (Hiryu Rin)

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)