Shit is going down hard!

When I grabbed that horn which was supposed to hit me, I also threw it together in combination with my quirk back at Pony. The only problem here was that the moment I mixed my quirk together with the horn and throwing it at her, she lost all controll over it and guess what? Can you guess how I hit her? Nah? Come on! You should know that I am not that easy going by now and oh look! I did hit her! Besides that I also pierced her right though her left shoulder making her scream and fall down on her knees. Nah she was definitelly out.

I could hear All Might call out her name the moment she fell down and right after that I continuned to dodge Tokages scales. They did cut me here and there but that was all. I was still faster and I was getting annoyed at this shit. By now not only me but also the class 1B people were getting hurt by these scales. 

If that was not enough more people joined the party and I didn't even know from where exactly they were coming from but who cares about that if they had to get them all down one by one.

Not that easy being a villain!

Whoever thought being a villain and doing this was easy was wrong and not a bit but soo wrong. 

Shit!

I gotta act fast!

Who cared about gen ed by now!

I need to get them all down!

First off next one I need Shishida down!

His beast quirk is dangerous for me.... HOW THO?!

I went straight for Pony who was still on her knees and grabbed that horn as well as her another one of her horn which she immediately let go of so that I wouldn't hurt her even more. Now that I had weapons on me, it was all set and done and time to go wild!

If anyone thought the previous things I did were something then they were wrong. It was somewhat the apetizer for this show and I sure hoped the teachers would enjoy this since today class 1B would be done for. 

Now come at me!

Ama teach you some pain!

Ama teach you how to deal with everything!

AMA GET YOU GOOD YOU DAMN BEAST!

With Pony's horns in my hand, I ran as fast as I could towards Shishida. No one could stop me with my quirk and I was indeed getting hurt by all these damn scales in the air. However there was no time to think about the pain at all. 

Before Shisida could knew what was going on, I used the horns in my hands like knives and then stabbed him right by his hip when I dodged his first attack. He was fast but that for sure wouldn't help him.

While he was dealing with the wound, I jumped rolling and then dodgingagain to get to his side and stab him to the side once again. This time it was his other side and this time I left the horn inside since it was deep and not only that but I had to immediately move or he would have grabbed me which would have been bad.

Next thing I did was move away from that beast since I saw some plants coming way to close to me.

NOT ON MY WATCH!

YOU THINK I CAN'T SEE YOU?!

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA

While I was still somewhat dodging everything and dealing with their teamwork, I did here and there move the gen ed people in the way and made them be eliminated by heroes. I mean they did get hurt and all but they were and are still pawns and only here to help me out. In this scenario they were my flesh shield.

Now back to what I was doing, when I saw the plants, I knew it was Shiodaki who was doing all this shit. So I scanned the area around to find her and throw the other horn at her while running back at ShiShida to get that horn which was stuck in him.

I didn't had to look to know that she was out. All I needed was actually to hear All Mights words telling that she was out.

Out of class 1B:

1 (Yosetsu Awase)

5 (Isuka Kendo)

6 (Yui Kodai)

8 (Ibara Shiozaki)

11 (Pony Tsunotori)

13 (Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu)

17 (Kojiro Bondo)

19 (Reiko Yanagi)

20 (Hiryu Rin)

Out of class 1A:

3 (Tsuyu Asui)

14 (Tokoyami Fumikage)