Not funny... Soo not funny!

The light which came from outside was definitely not something I could dismiss this easily since it was giving me a feeling of being important for whatever this was. While I was actually thinking about what it could, all of a sudden a huge hologram appeared above all the buildings. I was sure just by seeing it that everyone no matter where they would be would be able to see this. To make things worse this was All Might who was there.

OH COME ON!

NO!

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS!

NOT YOU!

WHY!

WHYYYYYYY!

To make it short, I felt like crying knowing that whatever was going to be next would be something related to Ua which I figured out just by the strange circumstances but it was definitely weird. Throwing a student randomly in a damn underground city and then changing their costume as well. I mean this was really nice and all but I was not liking it all.

NOOOOOO!!!!

I soo wanna cry!

This is for sure a damn exercise they came up for who knows what reason.

NOOOOO!

I wonder if I can get out of this.

Why!

Like why you doing this on christmas!

Couldn't you just give us like some biscuits or tea and "Punch" .

(A/N for those who don't know what Punch is... it's a warm drink popular in my country and usually prepared around christmas time)

I was really hating this situation. The more I was actually thinking about it, the more I was coming to the conclusion that something was more than wrong with UA. You could even say that I was regretting being in that school for more than just one reason. For starters I had an angry Dandelion at my neck calling me DEKU and SHINE. Like seriously... he was screaming die in front of everyone and no one cared. Now let's look at our dear class representative who you might think is a robot but then again human after seriously trying to kill a hero killer. 

It was crazy. He was soo driven by revenge and he was even preaching about it as well. What a complete imbecile. The one guy being like "but that's not heroic" or " we need to be heroic" was going after a damn hero killer for revenge... what in the world was he thinking about? Oh yeah NOTHING! 

I still couldn't believe I had to go after him to make sure he was safe and even get Shoto into the mess. On this point don't even get me started talking about Todoroki.

Where is the damn common sense here? Oh yeah, it went down the gutter and took an underground train to the North Pole. Nothing against them but that was not hero like at all.

That man was a catastrophe on his own. Like how can a person think his quirk is not his own. Does he even know how much I would have killed for a quirk like his? No?! Whell every quirkless kid would kill for it and there is this man being like "That's my damn sperm donors quirk not mine!". Newsflash! It's your gooddamn quirk and let's not even start talking about his dady issues at all. It was ridiculous how a son of a hero had this many problems and no one in UA was doing anything about it all.

Really?

NOTHING!

There was a damn pervert in class as well who no one wants to stop from the teachers side. Not as if the girls are not doing shit to him but anyways not the point here. There is a damn pervert and no one doing something against the harassment he is doing towards the girls or the peeping tom he is for every naked body including boys. Ohhh how I wished to just use One for All on him and smack him to the moon. I am not allowed to tho. I am a hero in training and as such I knew how to hold back my desires.

But ah should we look at the grils for a moment as well? No? Ah but don't be like this!

There is Uraraka who doesn't wanna say it but she only wants to be a hero for the money cause her family is poor and she needs to support her. Now did you really think anyone would buy this shit? I mean UA was a school with very and I mean VERY high school fees and here she was paying them without any remorse or problems. Is she thinking about her parents? I don't believe it. There were other hero schools with less school fees as well so why UA? Because every hero coming from here was a really incredible hero or so everyone things besides me.

Then we have Momo who had a rich father and buys everything. Collateral damage? Forget it Money will solve the problem. She is already flunging her money around like nothing and now imagine how she will be once she is a hero!!! HAH! This will be interresting! The birth of a complete new Endeavor for sure if you ask me but no one asking me anyways.

Do I really have to be here?

This is getting me no where!!!

How is this supposed to make me a better hero?!

WAIT!

Is this just a form of entertainment for the teachers?

NOOO WAY RIGHT?!

Nah... there is no way...

Nope...

I refuse to believe it is like this.

Whelp, little did I know how wrong I was. Seriously... I was more than just miles away make it like around our solar system and past it. That is how much I threw the last bit of faith I had of this place the moment the holgram started to talk. Yeah no seriously, I was done with this place soo much that I was even questioning what a hero was and if it was even worth this pain and trouble at all.

Getting attacked by the LOV...

Dealing with an angry terroristical and explosive Pomeranian which was all bark but no bite....

An idiotic class...

A sadist of a caterpillar of an underground hero as a homeroom teacher....

A damn no brainer for mentor....

Yeah was this really worth it?

Who knows....